381-390

Chapter 381

The reason why he would rather be tortured than explain the whereabouts of that batch of goods is just to protect her Lin Yin's safety!

Thinking of this, Lin Yin's heart became extremely sad. If she had returned that batch of goods to Cui Jianye earlier, wouldn't there be no such thing as today?

He Xun pressed on Lin Yin's shoulder: "Don't think too much, there are many disputes between Cui Jianye and Brother Long. Today's deal is not just for that batch of goods."

That's what Lin Yin said. My heart is still sad, I feel that I have hurt Cui Jianye. Handing over that batch of goods earlier, wouldn't Cui Jianye be less tortured?

Xu Weihong couldn't wait any longer, and urged: "You two, can you talk about it later? Brother Cui is so injured now, we have to send him to the hospital quickly!"

He Xun replied, "Okay, now Go to the hospital." Saying that, he carried Cui Jianye on his back again.

Xu Weihong hurriedly said, "Be careful, his leg is broken, and there are many whiplash wounds on his body..."

When Lin Yin heard this, she couldn't help gasping for air, her leg was broken? Lots of whiplashes? Omg! What exactly did Cui Jianye experience this day and night!

He Xun carried Cui Jianye to the side of the truck, Lin Yin helped open the door, He Xun carried Cui Jianye into the car and put it on the seat.

After Cui Jianye was placed, He Xun said to Lin Yin and Xu Weihong, "Don't worry, Cui Jianye will be fine."

Xu Weihong cried and said, "How can it be? You didn't see how they tortured people, Punching and kicking are considered light, but also whipping, beating with sticks, cutting with knives... Even a tough man like Brother Cui can handle it, and others would have been beaten to death long ago!"

Lin Yin tugged . Xu Weihong: "Don't talk about it, let's go to the car seat and sit on it. Go to the hospital as soon as possible so that Cui Jianye can receive treatment sooner."

Xu Weihong closed her mouth and climbed onto the back of the truck with Lin Yin.

After they were all seated in the car, the car started.

All the way to the county hospital, the night has been very deep.

After sending Cui Jianye to the emergency room, Lin Yin and Xu Weihong stood guard outside the emergency room, while He Xun left the hospital and went to work.

First aid continued until the early hours of the morning.

The door of the emergency room opened, and when the doctor inside came out, Xu Weihong greeted him without thinking, and asked with great concern, "Doctor, how is he?

" The rib is fractured, there are several stab wounds on the abdomen, and there are many whiplashes on the body. It is still uncertain whether the internal organs have been injured, and they need to be hospitalized for observation."

Xu Weihong heard that, even the doctor was not sure about the severity of the injury. , was so frightened that he grabbed the doctor's sleeve and asked, "Doctor, he won't die, right?" The doctor replied, "The patient's injury is very serious, but all aspects of the signs are normal, and for now, there is no danger to his life. Lin Yin spoke at the right time and comforted Xu Weihong: "Don't worry, the doctor said that there is no danger to life. We sent it to the hospital in time, and the doctor rescued him very well. Your brother Cui will be fine."

Xu Weihong was slightly relieved. Some, after the doctor walked away and Cui Jianye was pushed out of the emergency room by the nurse, she realized the taste of Lin Yin's words later, what is her big brother Cui. She just cares about Big Brother Cui!