551-560

Chapter 551

After Lin Yin's words, the expressions of the two children relaxed a little.

Daya said, "Auntie, I must be successful in the future. I will buy a big house for my mother, so that my mother will not be blocked by others."

Lin Yin knew that the child's heart was still for Zhou Zheng. It was sad not to let their mother-in-law enter the house, so I thought, without my father, I have no home, I will earn a home and come back!

People, you always have to encounter huge setbacks before you can stimulate the blood in your heart. Lin Yin is very happy that Da Ya can find the goal of her life. She gave Da Ya a deep look and encouraged her: "It's really good. Like this! In the future, we will work hard and make a lot of money!" Erya

heard it, and hurriedly said, "Auntie, I have to work hard, make a lot of money, and buy delicious food for my mother!"

Poke it: "I know what to eat!"

Erya is not to be outdone: "How can I work without delicious food?" The

two sisters, you came to me and talked for a while, and the feeling of fear before was relieved a lot. .

That night, Lin Yin fried a few vegetarian dishes and ordered a pot of noodles. A few people sat around and ate a full meal.

After the meal, the atmosphere in the small courtyard has returned to normal. The two girls are washing dishes and pots in the kitchen, and Lin Yin is sitting in the hall with Cao Xiuyun talking.

Cao Xiuyun probably really figured it out. He ate a big bowl at night, and his spirit improved a lot. Instead of lying on the bed, he sat down beside Lin Yin and asked Lin Yin: " Sister, is there any shortage of staff in the restaurant where you work?" Lin Yin understood

: "Eldest sister, are you going to look for a job?"

Cao Xiuyun's previous plan was to find a husband. Live in Beijing. But now her husband has run away with others, and she has no face to go back to her hometown, so she can only stay in Beijing to work and make a living.

Lin Yin thought about it for a moment: "There is a vegetable cleaner in the restaurant where I work who has left, but there are many people who are staring at that position... How about I go to the restaurant's steward Guo tomorrow and ask him if he I'll let you know when I'm right."

Cao Xiuyun said, "It's hard to find a job in that small county in my hometown, let alone in Beijing. Well, I'll go out and look for it myself tomorrow, I'll always find a good one. Do a job."

Lin Yin wanted to say something, but thinking that she was just a small temporary worker, she had to shut up.

Just let Cao Xiuyun find a job by himself. Anyway, he can ensure that the three of them will not worry about food and drink, and relieve their worries in life. Cao Xiuyun has a lot of time to find a job slowly.

In this way, Lin Yin and Cao Xiuyun chatted with Cao Xiuyun about finding a job for a while, then blew the oil lamp and went back to each room to rest.

On such a night, the people in the small courtyard went back to their houses, and the courtyard gradually returned to quietness... And the machinery factory, in the family courtyard, and in this high-end residential area, the street lights were bright, quiet, beautiful, and peaceful.

The family home of a factory with tens of thousands of people needs to solve the housing problem of tens of thousands of people, and the area of ​​the entire family home is not small.