101-110

Chapter 101 The snow is coming

Xiaoxia was very grateful: "Aunt, you are so kind!"

Aunt Qin said: "A meal is not worth anything, you must never meet with Aunt."

Lin Yin sat down at the dining table, The stack of tickets given by Teacher Cui took out and placed it on the table.

"Where did it come from?" Aunt Qin asked.

Lin Yin pointed to Teacher Cui's room next door: "It was given by Aunt Cui."

Aunt Qin sighed when she heard it: "Alas... she is that person, she just admits to death! Every time I go to help her with housework, She would stuff me a lot of things when she was done. Xiaohe gave me all the good things that Xiaohe honored her. So, I stopped helping her later. I didn't do much work, but I did She has a lot of things, no matter how she thinks about it..."

Lin Yin asked: "Then I will give her these tickets back?"

Aunt Qin sighed again: "She gave you, you should keep it, otherwise she would be unhappy. Yes. She... is such a stubborn person, very strong, and never willing to owe others favors."

"That's right, my life is not good. Just such a precious son, his eyes hurt so much that he ended up in the army. She sacrificed while performing the mission... Her eyes are like crying and crying blind..."

Lin Yin felt a little sad when she heard Aunt Qin's words. From what happened to Aunt Qin, she couldn't help but think of her parents.

The loving parents in her previous life...

Aunt Cui lost her son and cried blindly, so after her death from leukemia in her previous life, what kind of grief should her parents feel?

In response to the national family planning call, her parents had only one daughter in her life. After she left, her parents' mood can be imagined...

Lin Yin suddenly felt extremely lost. She thought that she could start over after wearing this era, and live again happily. But Aunt Qin's words reminded her of her parents in her previous life. If her parents in her previous life were bleak in their later years, how could she be truly happy in this age?

When Lin Yin was melancholy and speechless, the door opened and Qin Yan came in.

Aunt Qin got up in a hurry, took the scarf that Qin Yan took off and hung it on the wall, and said, "I think you have to work overtime to mark students' final exam papers, you may be back later, and the rice will be warmed in the pot for you. ."

Qin Yan said: "It's too cold to sit still, let's talk about it tomorrow."

Aunt Qin put Qin Yan's tableware and chopsticks in order and asked Qin Yan to sit down and drink some hot porridge to warm up her body.

Qin Yan held her rice bowl and sipped her porridge along the side of the bowl while saying to Aunt Qin, "Qi Weibin gave me a call today, saying that the job in the city has been done for me, and it's still teaching elementary school. But the salary is a little higher than that of Commune Elementary School."

When Aunt Qin heard this, she was very happy and said a few "good".

At this time, Qin Yan said again: "Qi Weibin will come over in two days and take me to the city to get a marriage certificate. Mom, you can find out the household registration book tomorrow, so as to save time and delay."

Aunt Qin had no reason not to agree, and immediately He agreed: "Okay, I'll take out the household registration book tomorrow and wrap it in a cloth. You can do your best, but you have a mother at home!"