661-670

Chapter 661 A Different Kind of Delicacy

He didn't know how he could have such an awkward mentality. He just kept going back as he lived, like a little boy.

He Xun's thoughts in He Xun's heart at this moment, he is determined not to let Lin Yin know, and only makes a random excuse: "Since you, Mrs. Yin has only seen you in her eyes, I originally wanted to mend her and her relationship. My mother's relationship, I can't even talk about it."

Lin Yin sneered: "You care about such a trivial matter? He Xun, you can do it! You don't even think about it, Mrs. Yin likes me, and I She is your mother's daughter-in-law, so even if Mrs. Yin loves Wu Jiwu, she won't stand still with your mother for too long..."

Having said this, Lin Yin suddenly felt that something was not right: "It's good, how can Mrs. Yin be with her? Has your mother turned her face?"

He Xun wouldn't let her know that Chen Suxin didn't recognize her, saying that she was just a distant relative, and he made a random excuse and said, "Between the old ladies, if you don't get along with a few words, you get into trouble. This is not a common thing. My mother has few friends, otherwise I would not be involved in the affairs between their old wives."

Lin Yin was suspicious, but the matter was too small to get to the bottom of it, so she turned the page. After passing by, he and He Xun walked out of the hospital gate, got into the car, and headed for the factory.

Halfway through the road, He Xun discussed with Lin Yin: "Tomorrow will be a small year. Would you like to go to my mother's place for dinner tomorrow night?"

Lin Yin deliberately sold off: "This, let's talk about it tomorrow. Let's go."

He Xun persuaded her: "It's just a meal, it's not a big deal, you should just do it."

Lin Yin glanced at him: "Don't think that I'll have nothing to do if I stay at home and don't go out. , I have a lot of things to do! Whether I can go to your mother's place tomorrow night depends on whether I have time tomorrow!"

He Xun said helplessly: "Okay, it's all up to my daughter-in-law." The driver Xiao Hu almost heard this. No flashing ears. Director He also had such a spineless time to be soft? sky! Director He must be afraid of his daughter-in-law, right?

Thinking of the beautiful woman sitting in the car who suddenly became like a flower and jade, Xiao Hu suddenly felt that Director He was afraid of such a daughter-in-law. It's really something. 

She and Da Ya Er Ya agreed to go to their house to eat in the new year and cook them a table of delicious food. Everyone sat around and had a lively meal. Congratulations on the reunion of Cao Xiuyu and Zhou Zheng, how wonderful!

It's just that she can't let outsiders know about this. If outsiders know that she has such a close relationship with Cao Xiuyun, then someone will use Cao Xiuyun to get in touch with her, wouldn't it bring a lot of unnecessary disturbance to the Cao Xiuyun family?

In the past, her marriage with He Xun was not announced. Others didn't know who He Xun's daughter-in-law was and could not be attached to her. Now everyone in the factory knew that she was He Xun's daughter-in-law. I was afraid that those people in the factory knew that Cao Xiuyun was close to her and they would attack Cao Xiuyun.

After this Spring Festival, tens of thousands of educated youths will return to the city. In fact, haven't the educated youths like Wu Ru and Wu Chi have already returned to the city?

How can I have a meal? There is no farming in the city, and the only way out is to find a job. But now the economy in the city is very simple, mostly factories and some units within the system.