711-720

Chapter 711 Mother-in-law's questioning

"Fans?" He Xun was puzzled, and

Lin Yin said, "loyal reader!"

He Xun understood: "So that's what happened."

After speaking, he added, "Chi Yuejuan helped your store increase its popularity. , In addition, the things in your store are really good, and people like it as soon as they go in and try it. That's why this good reputation spreads so quickly."

Lin Yin said happily: "This is also an accidental gain for me, and I didn't know Chi Chi beforehand. Yuejuan would help me so readily, and I only remembered to buy the store when there were more customers, otherwise I could have made a lot of money by preparing the store early!"

He Xun followed her words: "It's a pity. . "

after the finish, where they feel not quite right, look to the Lin Yin, asked said:"? that pool Yuejuan Why do you say that hard on you to help her write a letter to something, you would not Did you tell her your true identity?"

Lin Yin praised: "He Xun, you are so amazing! You can guess this!"

He Xun didn't know what to say to her, so he just asked her: " Are you not afraid that telling her your true identity will cause a lot of unnecessary trouble in your life?"

Lin Yin said: "I didn't say it carefully, I just said a few vague words, and then asked Chi Yuejuan to keep it a secret. No one can tell me, otherwise I will be miserable. I know Chi Yuejuan's character best, she is a very sincere person, she promised to help me keep it a secret, and she will definitely not tell other people about it. "

He Xun showed some disapproval on his face: "It's been so many years, how do you know if her character has changed?"

Lin Yin: "I don't have any doubts about hiring people, but I don't have to. I believe in Chi Yuejuan, and I will give them She wrote that letter, and since I wrote that letter to her, I believe her!"

He Xun didn't know what to say to her at all, so he thought to himself, that's all, she's already done it, he now Can't stop it. Let nature take its course and wait for it to change. If something happened to Zuo, he blocked her for her.

After thinking about it for a while, He Xun's heart arose again, and he asked Lin Yin: "These strange things about you are just a few words in the letter, so Chi Yuejuan actually believes it?"

Lin Yindao: "What's not to believe about this, the theory of reincarnation has existed since ancient times. The ancients believed in reincarnation more true than today's people believe, which is not difficult to accept. And Chi Yuejuan is not an ordinary person, she loves to write books. Writers, most writers love to collect bizarre stories, and their thinking is different from ordinary people. I guess after she received my letter, she was not only willing to help me, she must also be eager to find a way to meet me so that she can learn more twisted and bizarre stories. ! "

He Xun:"? What do you see to see her, "

Lin Yin to be:" I can go on her account transfer money, this would not meet the province get embarrassed when everyone. "

He nodded Hoon:" That's it." The two were talking in the room when they suddenly heard two coughs coming from outside the door.

Lin Yin immediately heard that the cough was Chen Suxin's voice!

Since Da He Qian was born, Chen Su Xin moved in from her suburban house to live with Lin Yin He Xun to help them look after their children. Having lived under one roof for two years, Lin Yin was already very familiar with her voice.