171-180

Chapter 171 There are only two places

Li Wenzhong waved his hand again, then turned around.

He Xun led Lin Yin out of the room.

When she was about to reach the gate of the farm, Lin Yin suddenly stopped and said to He Xun, "You stand here and wait for me. I have a few words to say to Mr. Li alone." Feet run away.

Lin Yin felt that since she had come here and Li Wenzhong was having such a hard time, it would be unreasonable for him not to help Li Wenzhong.

All the bread was given to the person in charge of the farm here, and Lin Yin wrapped a bag of rice with the cotton cloth that wrapped the bread.

The burden is not big or small, just enough to hold her in her arms without being seen by others.

Lin Yin re-entered Li Wenzhong's house and put the burden on Li Wenzhong's hand: "It's not worth anything, it's a little thought from He Xun and I, don't dislike it."

Li Wenzhong squeezed through the burden, very She quickly recognized that it was filled with rice, and immediately declined: "I can't take it, you can take it back."

Lin Yin insisted: "Take it, anyway, you can improve the food, even if it's inconvenient to eat, you can take this It is also good to give it to the person in charge of the farm, and let the person in charge arrange a light work for you."

Li Wenzhong hesitated for a while, but finally accepted the burden.

Lin Yin said goodbye to Li Wenzhong, and then ran away quickly.

After she ran away, Li Wenzhong closed the door, opened the bag, grabbed a handful of white rice, and couldn't tell what it was like... With this girl taking care of Xiaoxu, Xiaoxu should be able to live a little better, right? At least you can't eat a hungry stomach, right?

He Xun was waiting near the gate of the farm. Seeing Lin Yin running over, he asked, "Have you finished speaking?"

Lin Yin nodded: "It's finished. Let's go." After the two left the farm together, they didn't go far. , the sky darkened.

After seeing Li Wenzhong, I have already asked all the things that should be asked. The task of this trip is completed, and there is no tension in the itinerary.

The two walked a mountain road, found a village before dark, stayed overnight in the village, and started to walk outside the mountain the next morning.

Because of the shortcuts pointed out by the people in the mountains, it only took half a day to get out of the mountain.

After getting out of the mountains, it is much easier to handle, because there are passenger cars to sit on, and there is no need to rely on two feet to measure the land.

It was noon three days later when Lin Yin returned from your province to the family home of the Lujiang City and County Government in Ningbei Province.

In the single dormitory building of the family home, He Xun stood outside the door of his dormitory, took out his key and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, an unusually clean room was presented.

Lin Yin had been running around for a few days, and she was already exhausted. She lay down on the single bed without a trace, and she was indescribably comfortable: "It's great! I'm finally going home!"

He Xun's face surfaced. With a very soft smile, he felt inexplicably happy because of her words "Finally went home".

He was very happy in his heart, but his face was very calm and calm: "Go to sleep for a while, I'll go to the cafeteria to have a look, I'll get you some food and come back."