701-710

Chapter 701 Millionaire

Who doesn't have a girl and a daughter-in-law, who doesn't have a sister or sister, whether it's for a sister, a daughter or a mother, or if you buy it back and wear it yourself, I bought three such beautiful clothes at such a fair price. If you go back, you can only make money and not lose. Besides, the shop owner will give one away for nothing!

In this way, in less than a day, the previously prepared goods were sold out!

This really frightened Han Lili!

Because she was hesitant to open the store before, afraid that she would not be able to do business, that she would not be able to sell her clothes, that she would lose her business, I'm sorry to Lin Yin... Now it seems that all the worries before are superfluous!

It turns out that this business is so good! I prepared more than half a month's worth of goods, and they were sold out in less than a day!

And calculate her own commission from the store as a store manager! Be nice! Not a small amount!

My God, this self-employed world is crazy! Han Lili became anxious, she had to hurry up and get the workers to work! Otherwise, there will be no clothes in the store tomorrow!

After a day's trial operation, Han Lili already knew which styles of clothes were selling well, which styles were slightly worse, which sizes sold faster, and which sizes were slower to sell. She convened the workers and rushed to work overnight, picking up styles and sizes that sold well, so she could take care of tomorrow's business first.

In fact, Han Lili doesn't know that it's not because the business is easy to do, but because the economy has just opened up, there are few self-employed businesses opening stores, and the competition in the market is not yet fierce.

In addition, in the past ten years, people's clothes have been too rigid and monotonous, and Lin Yin's clothes are beautiful, the materials are good, and the price is affordable. Once people who have worn monotonous clothes for decades see novelty. The style of clothes is like an oasis that excites people who have been walking in the desert for many days!

It feels very novel and exciting, and there is no resistance at all.

With the passage of time, there are more and more clothing stores in the market, and there are more and more kinds of clothes, the business of this line is not so good.

In any case, it is a good thing that Han Lili can taste the sweetness of self-employed.

That night, Han Lili accompanied the workers to work together, made a batch of clothes, and hung them up in the store the next morning.

Because there was no promotion such as buy 3 get 1 free on the second day of the opening, the sales volume was not as much as the first day, and the clothes that were rushed out of work the night before could also be used for business in the store.

In this way, Han Lili threw herself into the business of the store, exploring little by little, summarizing little by little, and working hard

... .

In the blink of an eye, it is New Year's Eve and Spring Festival again.

The seventies came to an end, followed by the eighties.

The business of restaurants and clothing stores is booming.

However, Lin Yin's life was very dull. She stayed at home and was busy taking care of her children. She was either racking her brains to make nutritious food for her children, or she was playing with her tired children.