321-340

Chapter 321 Fair Competition

"I've been here since she sat down by the road." He Xun replied.

Cui Jianye secretly said, so, He Xun heard all the conversations between him and Lin Yin just now?

No, no, He Xun is standing at a distance from him and Lin Yin, and He Xun's ear is not working well, so he probably didn't hear anything, right?

But in fact, since He Xun's ear was cured by Lin Yin, not only has his hearing restored, but his hearing has become sharper than before. What Cui Jianye and Lin Yin said just now, although he was a little far away, he heard it clearly!

"She said it's not suitable for you, what are you entangled in?" He Xun said to show that he heard everything he should have heard just now.

Cui Jianye was choked up by this remark: "It's not suitable for me, is it suitable for you?"

He Xun ignored Cui Jianye and turned to look at Lin Yin: "This afternoon at the county hospital... It's not what you saw. That's it."

Lin Yin was in a very bad mood tonight, she didn't have the mood to gossip with He Xun at the moment, so she immediately pushed back: "What does your business have to do with me? You shouldn't come to me at all, hurry up Let's go, I can't wait not to see you all my life!"

He Xun took two steps closer to Lin Yin: "You still care about me, don't you? Otherwise, why are you so angry?"

Lin Yin couldn't help but swear: "You care about shit! You can't go! If you don't go, I'll go!"

He Xun didn't mean to go away, so Lin Yin immediately turned around and walked away quickly.

Upon seeing this, Cui Jianye was worried about Lin Yin's safety, so he was busy chasing after her, but was pulled by He Xun.

"He Xun!" Cui Jianye was annoyed, "Last time you hit me, I didn't pay back a single move, because I know I owe you that. But today is different, she doesn't like you and she doesn't want to see you for the rest of her life. , the two of us, fair competition!"

He Xun stared at Cui Jianye, his eyes were so cold that even the dark night at the moment couldn't suppress the cold light at the bottom of his eyes!

"For more than a year after you disappeared, who was taking care of your old mother? You did those things secretly, and who was taking care of you? Cui Jianye, do you think you are qualified to compete with me fairly? She is mine! It used to be, it is now, and she will never run away in the future!" He Xun growled at Cui Jianye.

Cui Jianye was not reconciled: "I owe you the favor, and I will still be clear. Please don't involve her in the matters between me and you."

He Xun said coldly: "When you have the ability to pay it back. Clear what you owe me and talk about it!"

"What do you mean?" Cui Jianye was on guard.

He Xun sneered: "You know what I mean."

Although Lin Yin ran away just now, she didn't run far, because she didn't know where she should go on such a night. She didn't have her own place to live, and she didn't have a letter of introduction to live in a hostel, and she didn't want to trouble her friends.

So she stopped after running a distance.

After calming down the irritability in his heart, seeing He Xun and Cui Jianye arguing with each other, for fear that the two of them would fight on the side of the road and enter the police station, they had to bite the bullet and fight.