631-640

Chapter 631 There seems to be no problem

Hearing this, Lin Yin couldn't help laughing, he still had the mind to joke around!

"I treat my leg by myself. Those so-called experts have no good way. They will definitely break my leg and then rebond it. I don't want to suffer such a crime." Lin Yin had been seriously ill before crossing the road, so she felt Deeply afraid of the doctor.

If He Xun insisted on taking her to see a doctor, she would not be cured of this leg.

The phone call to the expert was not called again. The two returned to the bedroom from the living room and lay on the bed again. He Xun tried his best to joke and make her happy.

Finally, Lin Yin felt a lot better under He Xun's comfort, nestled in He Xun's warm embrace, and fell asleep unconsciously.

I slept until the middle of the night, and suddenly felt a burning pain in my legs, from flesh to bone, all like being cut by a knife, with the frequency of the heart beating, it hurts all the time!

She definitely couldn't sleep anymore. Lin Yin endured the severe pain, and after only a short while, she couldn't bear it any longer. She rolled on the bed holding the extremely painful leg.

He Xun was awakened by Lin Yin's movement, and when he woke up, he saw her rolling on the bed with her legs in her arms, and she was immediately frightened.

"What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?" He took her into his arms, but as soon as he touched her body, he found that she was covered in sweat!

He Xun was shocked. He didn't dare to delay, so he immediately called for an ambulance.

Lin Yin didn't want to go to the hospital, so she took He Xun's arm: "I'm fine, I won't go to the hospital."

She guessed that it was the ginseng king and the chi king that she ate in the afternoon. Otherwise, why is her other parts fine, but the crippled leg hurts so much?

He Xun persuaded her: "You are in such pain, you should go to the hospital, what if it becomes serious later?"

Lin Yin couldn't make sense with him, so she took a step back: "You can call a doctor to come to the house, I won't go to the hospital anyway."

He Xun had no choice but to rely on her first.

It happened that last night he contacted a customer expert, and the expert also lived in Beijing, so he called the expert directly and invited the expert to come to the door.

Coincidentally, after He Xun's call, Lin Yin's leg didn't hurt as much as before. And over time, the pain sensation gradually diminished.

Lin Yin guessed that the most painful period of treating the leg injury should have passed, and then the leg injury began to heal gradually, so she didn't feel so painful - she still understood the efficacy of the elixir in her space. .

The orthopaedic specialist He Xun contacted didn't arrive until about five o'clock in the morning when the sky was hazy and bright.

When He Xun invited the expert into the house from outside the gate of the residential area, there was only a small pain in Lin Yin's leg.

Before the expert arrived, Lin Yin had already changed the sweaty clothes on her body. At this moment, she was wearing dry clothes, leaning against the bedside, so exhausted that she felt sleepy.

She dozed off with her eyes closed while listening to He Xun talking with the expert in the living room.

"Doctor Qian, my wife's leg was broken during the Tangxian earthquake before, and she was lame after recovery. Before the earthquake, she was a very healthy person..." He Xun roughly shared her situation with the expert surnamed Qian. The doctor said it again.