521-530

Chapter 521 Salad with Radishes

Where does Wu Ru know how to cook? When she was a child, she followed her parents to the canteen in the factory. When she went to the countryside to cut the queue, she ate a big pot of rice.

And what the hell is this liquefied gas? Where will she use it!

Wu Ru looked at Wu Dongting very aggrieved, and complained in a low voice: "Dad...why is a small temporary worker still cooking..."

Wu Dongting thought about how high a demand a temporary worker can have. ? And this position is an apprentice. Since it is an apprentice, the apprentice must not be very proficient in cooking, so that the master will have a sense of accomplishment when teaching it, right?

So she said to Wu Ru, "Just do it at your own level, don't be afraid."

Wu Ru gritted her teeth and had to push hard. She had already reached this stage.

Wu Ru found a radish from the kitchen cabinet and thought to herself, I don't know how to cook, why don't I just mix a shredded radish? This dish is simple, cut the radish into shreds, sprinkle with salt and sesame oil, and mix it up.

Thinking of this, Wu Ru felt a lot more at ease. After cleaning the radish, she began to shred it.

It's just that the shredding is very easy to watch when others cut it. Now when she cuts it herself, she always does not cut it well, either too thick or too thin. Cut it slowly...

Wu Ru cut it slowly with one knife at a time, it felt very comfortable, but Guo Guanghui couldn't stand it any longer!

He furrowed his brows tightly, and felt annoyed in his heart. If the cooks in the back kitchen were as dawdling as she was, then this restaurant would have no idea how many guests would complain about it all day long.

The radish on Wu Ru's side was cut in half, Guo Guanghui couldn't help it anymore, and said loudly: "With such a knife work, not to mention the arrogant Chef Wang will not accept you as an apprentice, I look at it all. "

Wu Ru was also annoyed when she heard this, the kitchen knife in her hand was thrown on the chopping board with a clang, and she was going to quarrel with Guo Guanghui.

Wu Dongting was well aware of his eldest daughter's temper, and hurriedly grabbed Wu Ru's arm and apologized to Guo Guanghui: "I'm really sorry, my daughter is a bit stupid, but such a person has a lot of room for improvement and strong plasticity. Do you think so?"

Guo Guanghui sneered and thought to himself, are you the manager of this hotel or am I the manager? Who is more malleable I can't see?

"It's busy in the hotel today. If you are all right, hurry up and leave. It will delay the work in the hotel. Be careful I don't even want this!" Guo Guanghui began to rush people.

Wu Dongting was in his early forties, how could he not be able to hear what Guo Guanghui meant, his face was a little embarrassed, he wanted to say something, but he swallowed all the words after all. It was impossible for Wu Ru to work here. If even Lin Yin's job was yellow, wouldn't it be bad.

Wu Dongting squeezed out a smile and said to Guo Guanghui: "Guo Manager, you are busy, we will leave now."

Wu Ru refused to leave. She was directly despised by Guo Manager just now, and she felt very unhappy. . Think about her Wu Ru growing up, when has she suffered such grievances? Even in the most difficult days of going to the countryside to cut the queue, because she came from the city, the people in the production team kept letting her...