461-471

Chapter 461 Seeing it With my On eyes

After changing clothes and explaining a few words to Lin Wei and Xiaoxia, Lin Yin and He Xun went out to town together.

In the 1960s, materials were scarce, and the county could not buy whatever they wanted, and the types of materials that could be purchased in the town were even more limited.

Lin Yin pondered, if there is a funeral and a banquet, food and vegetables must be indispensable.

But in the era of the planned economy, food cannot be bought and sold freely, and vegetables must be bought with tickets, and there are not many supplies...

When Lin Yin was worried about the ingredients for the banquet, He Xun said: "The town Didn't we put a few bags of grain in that empty house last time? We just went and moved it back today."

Lin Yin was not surprised when she heard this, and turned her head to look at He Xun, how did he know she wanted to go there Moving things in an empty house?

Although he used to speculate based on the grains of rice scattered in the corner of the empty house that she had sold food in the empty house, it is one thing to speculate that she can make food out of nothing in the empty house, and another one thing.

If it wasn't for the fact that she could conjure food out of thin air, he would not be so sure that there was food in the empty house.

Could it be that he was using words to test her?

But today is Yang Xiu'e's funeral. The old house has been vacant for a long time, and there is nothing in it. He is anxiously waiting for the ingredients to go back to set up a banquet. How boring would he be to choose such a day to test her?

Just when Lin Yin couldn't guess the reason, Datou asked, "The empty house? Where is the empty house?"

He Xun casually told Datou the address of the empty house: "Go straight along the current street, the one in front of you. Turn right at the intersection, walk for a few dozen meters, and there is an alley. The empty house is in that alley."

Datou responded, slowed down, and found the alley according to the address He Xun said.

The alley was a bit narrow, so Datou parked his car outside the alley, and was about to get off the car to help carry the food.

He Xun held his head down: " Stay in the car and don't go anywhere. There are many children around here. Don't break the glass of your car with stones." Can be precious! If he really broke his salary, he would not be able to pay for it.

When Lin Yin listened to He Xun's words, she felt more and more strange. There weren't many children around here. Even if there were children, it was too late to see a jeep. How dare you smash the glass?

He Xun deliberately made this panic, as if he was afraid that he would find something in the empty house.

After Lin Yin touched it like this, she felt that He Xun seemed to know that she could conjure things out of thin air.

But how did he know? Obviously, every time he takes things from the space, he does it very concealed, either find a place where no one is there, or get a big cloth bag for cover. How does He Xun know that she can take things out of thin air?

I remember the last time he forced her to sell food in this empty house, and he just guessed that she had a relationship with the black market. He didn't think that the food was taken out of thin air...

When thinking about this, the two had already gone to the air. Outside the gate of the house.

He Xun pointed to the door lock: "Open the door."