371-380

Chapter 371 A Wine Cellar

After the floor tiles were uncovered, they were stacked aside. He reached out and fumbled around the corner of the wall for a while. He found the hidden space and pushed it hard.

With a bang, a square opening was cracked on the ground.

"This mechanism is too simple, it doesn't even have a lock, it can be pushed open with a push..." He Xun commented.

Lin Yin lit the oil lamp and handed it to He Xun: "Look at what's inside."

He Xun moved his body, stretched his leg into the square opening, found a place to step on it, and then moved the other leg in. . After standing half of the body in the hole, he reached out and took the oil lamp in Lin Yin's hand.

He bought the oil lamp newly this afternoon, and the lamp oil was also freshly filled. At this moment, the light of this new oil lamp is very high and the light is very bright.

He Xun carried the oil lamp and watched as he walked into the basement.

Lin Yin's heart was both afraid and curious. After hesitating for a while, her curiosity finally overcame her fear. She also bent over and went under the bed, wanting to see what was in the basement of this house?

When laying floor tiles during the day, in order to prevent moisture, two layers of floor tiles are placed under the bed of this bed.

Now the two floors of floor tiles have been lifted in the center under the bed, and the four bed legs are still pressed against the two floors of floor tiles, which means that the whole bed has been raised by two floors of floor tiles, so after Lin Yin got under the bed Don't feel bored either.

After He Xun went down to the dark room, Lin Yin also entered the entrance of the dark room by the light of the oil lamp in He Xun's hand.

There is a staircase at the entrance. Although the staircase is very old and steep, it still functions as a staircase.

Lin Yin imitated He Xun just now, and after stepping on the stairs with one foot firmly, she moved the other foot in as well.

After holding the edge of the entrance and stabilizing the body, I walked down the stairs step by step.

Finally, she entered the dark room with her whole body. After descending the last step, she stepped on the floor of the dark room with both feet.

At this time, He Xun had already checked the entire darkroom with the oil lamp.

"Have you found anything?" Lin Yin asked.

At this moment, she also saw that the dark room was empty and there was nothing, and the dark room was very humid, and the smell was musty and fishy, ​​which was not very pleasant.

After He Xun checked the entire darkroom, he squatted down in the corner of the darkroom.

There was a stoneware jar in that corner. He held an oil lamp in one hand and opened the jar with the other... Suddenly, the smell of wine overflowed from the jar.

He Xun said half-jokingly and half-seriously, "Could it be that the original owner used this darkroom as a wine cellar?"

He soon said again, "Perhaps, this was originally a wine cellar."

Lin Yin heard this . Then, he breathed a sigh of relief.

The entire darkroom was empty, except for this stoneware jar in the corner, there was nothing else. And this stoneware jar was filled with wine.