721-730

Chapter 721 Let's Go

Lin Yin didn't know what to say anymore. He Xun disliked her so much that he went abroad to hide from her?

She wanted to ask when He Xun left and how long.

But after thinking about it, since He Xun had already gone abroad because he disliked her, even if she caught up with him, he would ignore her.

It's better, everyone is temporarily separated, and it's better to calm down with each other for a while.

"Alas..." Lin Yin sighed, thanked the deputy director Zhao, and then left the factory.

She didn't know how she got home from the factory.

On the road from the factory to his home, He Xun walks back and forth twice a day. She walks on the road he takes twice a day, and she feels like he is still by her side.

But the words of Deputy Director Zhao made it very clear that He Xun had gone abroad, and he had already left this city far away.

Lin Yin didn't know how long she had been away , it might take three or two days, it might take many days... She thought that the relationship between herself and He Xun was a two-life relationship, and it was impossible to overcome this small hurdle, but Facts now prove that no matter how deep the relationship is, there is a bottom line.

Once you step on the bottom line, no matter how deep the relationship is, all will be capsized, even if it is just a misunderstanding.

When Lin Yin got home, she locked herself in the bedroom.

She was going to be quiet at home, first to suppress the mess in her heart, and then to think about how to deal with the aftermath.

She didn't believe that He Xun had waited for more than ten years before, and now he would fall out with her because of a small misunderstanding. He might have lost his mind because of his anger, so he walked away.

When his anger subsided, she went to make amends for him, and maybe this matter could be turned over.

In the 1960s, she was obviously dead, but he was almost crazy and stubbornly waiting for her. Knowing that there is no result, but would rather die alone.

What happened this time was nothing compared to death. He would forgive her, and he would definitely forgive her.

Lin Yin was bored in the room, doing psychological construction over and over again.

No matter how bad things were last night, she always hoped things would turn out for the better. She wanted to have a good time with He Xun... She didn't know how long she had been in the room like this. When there was a knock on the door, she came back to her senses, and it was a dark day again.

He Xun went abroad, and now there is no one else in the house except him, Chen Suxin, and his son He Qian.

The knocking on the door just now didn't seem like a child's, it should be that Chen Suxin was worried about her seeing that she hadn't gone out all day.

So Lin Yin straightened her hair, adjusted her mood, got out of bed, and opened the door.

"Mom..." As soon as Lin Yin called out, she found that Chen Suxin's expression was full of contempt and disgust.

"Don't call me mom from now on." Chen Suxin said sternly.

Lin Yin's heart skipped a beat. Perhaps, Chen Suxin had already inquired about something.