541-550

Chapter 541 No Entry to the House

In this way, Lin Yin wandered around the family's courtyard for a long time, and finally met Er Ya at the entrance of a building.

The first time she saw Erya, Lin Yin was pleasantly surprised and happy. She quickly ran to Erya's side, took her hand and asked, "What about your sister and your mother? Why are you standing here alone."

Erya heard Only with Lin Yin's voice did she dare to be sure that her aunt was really here, she couldn't hold back, and burst into tears with a wow.

Lin Yin was a little helpless when Erya cried, and hurriedly asked, "What happened? Where's your father? Why are you standing downstairs, your father doesn't care about you?"

Erya was still crying loudly, but while crying, While giving a rough idea of ​​the matter: "My dad won't let my mom enter the house... My mom stood here all day and all night... Then my mom passed out... woo woo... Auntie, I'm so scared... "

after listening to two Ah Lin Yin cry, shocking moment, she has been thinking about Cao Xiuyun find a husband the whole family is a happy event, but it is not expected that Zhou would be so black-hearted mother will not let these three Ladies come in!

Lin Yin gritted her teeth, digested Zhou Zheng's unconscionable white-eyed behavior, and then pulled Erya to a flower bed and asked her to sit beside the flower bed, comforting her softly, "Auntie is here, don't I'm afraid, tell me, why doesn't your father let you in?"

Erya is nine years old this year, and she is not very tall, but she understands a lot of things in her heart. After listening to Lin Yin's question, she said: He replied, "My father has an aunt in his house, and that aunt gave birth to a younger brother..."

Upon hearing this, Lin Yin completely understood that this Zhou Zheng had married another wife after he came to Beijing. He also gave birth to a son with this wife.

No wonder he was working in a textile factory in Beijing, but Cao Xiuyun couldn't find him. It must be that he has been avoiding Cao Xiuyun on purpose since he discovered Cao Xiuyun!

Such a man, who obviously already has a wife and two lovely daughters, even provokes other women, he is not afraid of committing bigamy!

Such a man is more than a white-eyed wolf, he is not even a beast at all!

Such a beast is inferior, why come to him! Lin Yin was so angry that she immediately took Erya's hand to take her away.

"Let's go! Let's not be wronged here! It's better to get rid of the relationship with him as soon as possible to that beast!" Lin Yin said this angrily, and led Erya away.

But Er Ya didn't leave, she took her hand away from Lin Yin's and whispered, "I'm not leaving, my sister asked me to stand here and watch for my mother."

Lin Yin was speechless: "Your sister, she knows. What, don't listen to her, what should you do if you stand here and get dizzy on such a hot day?"

Erya still shook her head: "I won't leave, my mother said, I must ask my dad to give her one Say, after all these years, what do you think she is!"

Lin Yin was speechless again: "What can you say to such a beast? He has already done such a pickled thing, what else can he say? Two Ah, hurry up with my aunt, and my aunt will take you to eat something delicious, and then we'll go find your mother and your sister together."

After hearing the word "delicious", Er Ya couldn't hold on any longer. Ignoring what my mother and my sister said, I just licked my lips and swallowed.