181-190

Chapter 181 Get married with woolen yarn

As for what she delivered to Hongjun, Dong Hui didn't necessarily see it. Even if she saw it, she could find various excuses to push it over.

In short, regarding Dong Hui's matter, she can withdraw in time now.

Thinking of this, Lin Yin felt a lot more relieved.

At this time, He Xun could only hear him say, "Wait a minute, go to our unit's bathroom to take a bath, and at night you go to sleep in my small courtyard."

Lin Yin responded and pushed out the lunch box in front of her: "Eat I 'm full, and I don't want to eat the rest."

He Xun smiled gently: "Why do you eat so little?"

Lin Yin made up an excuse: "I bought something to eat on the way, so I'm not very hungry."

He Xun did not Ask again, pick up the chopsticks that Lin Yin had just used, and start eating the rest of the food in the box.

This situation caused Lin Yin's face to heat up for a while, he is also true, don't you think so?

But thinking about it, in this era of food shortages, even if he dislikes it, in order not to waste food, he can't throw out most of the lunch box.

Today, she was thinking about discussing Dong Hui's affairs with him. She didn't notice such trivial matters. Next time she comes to his work unit, she will eat separately with him. In addition, using a lunch box, how much is eaten...

He Xun eats very fast, which Lin Yin has seen on the way to your province. This is probably a habit he developed in the army in his early years.

After He Xun finished eating, he changed to take Lin Yin to the bathroom.

"Any clothes to change? How about I go shopping on the street and buy a set for you." He Xun asked as he locked the door.

Lin Yin hurriedly said: "There are clothes and clothes, so there is no need to buy them."

Where the clothes are, of course, they are in her space. The weather is so hot, it's so uncomfortable to carry a bag of clothes on the road.

She took the clothes out of the space and put them on. She had already done such a thing on the way to Guizhou with He Xun. He Xun didn't ask anything even though he felt very strange at that time.

Since I didn't ask at that time, I certainly won't ask more today.

I don't know why, with He Xun, Lin Yin felt so at ease.

She also doesn't know where this kind of peace of mind comes from, she just feels that she is very comfortable with him, and she doesn't have to worry about being defensive.

He Xun replied: "Okay, then go directly to the bathhouse." The

last day when she and Teacher Cui came to the county to give Qin Yan and Qi Weibin a wedding gift, Lin Yin had already visited the family home and knew the location of the bathhouse. .

Now He Xun sent her to take the bathhouse downstairs, paid the money and tickets for her, instructed the location of the women's bathhouse, and then found a place downstairs to start waiting. Lin Yin said

to him: "Is it stupid to feed mosquitoes here, go back to the dormitory, I will go to your dormitory to find you after taking a shower."

The ears of the aunt who sold the bath tickets became very charming.