411-420

Chapter 411 Splendor

If you count the time, a few months ago, it was the time when the momentum to crack down on speculation was in full swing. At that time, when you handed over such a report letter, didn't she have the intention to kill her Lin Yin!

Fortunately, I met a talented person like the factory director Fang Fang, who has the mind of right and wrong and the magnanimity of tolerance, and suppressed this report letter. If she encounters that kind of short-sighted and narrow-minded person, I'm afraid that not only will she lose her job, but she will also be arrested and forced to reeducate... The more Lin Yin thinks about it, the more afraid she becomes, and there will be a wetness on her back. Layers of sweat come.

Who is it? Such a cruel hand against her in secret!

"Comrade Lin Yin, I've always wanted to talk to you, but I haven't had the right opportunity." Director Fang said, "yesterday your study report aroused my love for talent, so I Thinking about it, such an upright, talented young man would never commit illegal things."

Lin Yin understood that this was the factory director Fang's intention to protect her, so she immediately assured: "The factory director , if I really did something illegal, I wouldn't need this letter to report it, I would have been arrested long ago. This is obviously a slander out of nothing. What kind of person am I, the villagers of my hometown Linjia Village and the factory staff My colleagues and friends are obvious to all."

Director Fang raised his hand and pressed it down: "Little comrade, don't get excited, I just tell you the truth about this letter, and I don't want to pursue anything. How

could Lin Yin not be excited, she never dreamed that someone would stab her in the back like this.

The thought of someone in the dark staring at her like a venomous snake, waiting for an opportunity to kill her, made her scalp tingle, and she couldn't eat or sleep.

"If there is no such thing, that's the best thing." Director Fang reassured Lin Yin, "Don't be angry, some people just don't like others. I was young, and I have experienced many things. Don't worry, As long as you continue to work hard in the future, we will never wrong a good comrade."

Lin Yin felt a lot more relieved after hearing this from Director Fang, and hurriedly stood up and bowed to thank him: "Thank you Director! I will definitely work harder in the future!"

Director Fang nodded, and the topic continued on that. A study report came up: "I heard from the county magistrate Fu that you have held agricultural education training in the county before, and the training was very successful. When will you also hold a training in the factory? Just train the content in your report. Many workers in the factory are not literate, and their work is taught by masters, and they don't know this knowledge at all." It's just a training session, is it still a piece of cake for Lin Yin?

She has enough knowledge reserves and experience in training. As long as she finds a venue to gather staff and hang a blackboard, she can start training.

So Lin Yin agreed very neatly: "Don't worry, Director, as long as you give me a chance, I will definitely be able to hold a training that will satisfy everyone."

Director Fang made a final decision: "Okay, I'll go back and talk to Lao Min. Discuss it and set the training time."

Lin Yin replied: "I will start preparing the training materials tonight. After the time is set, you will send someone to inform me."

Director Fang admires such an efficient young man most. Very satisfied, he said: "I will inform you. You can prepare the materials with confidence."