731-740

Chapter 731 Three things

She took the 700 yuan pocket money that her father gave her yesterday, first went to a snack bar to have a snack, then went to watch a movie, and then went to the supermarket to buy a large shopping cart and store it in the space .

At four o'clock in the afternoon, she dragged her tired body home.

When I got home, I sat on the sofa at home and didn't want to move anymore. Physical exhaustion is on the one hand, and on the other hand, I feel empty in my heart, which is very uncomfortable.

It's fine that I didn't meet the KE president today. When I saw the KE president who looked exactly like He Xun, Lin Yin couldn't help but think of He Xun.

That is the man she has loved for two lifetimes! Although the two fell out because of Lin Xiaozhu's incident, they were still very loving before the accident. They ate and slept together, teased the children together, and planned to buy a factory and do business together... But who knows, in a short time It's only been a few days, and things have become like this!

She returned to modern times, while He Xun was left in the 1980s.

I don't know whether He Xun in the 1980s will choose to wait for her to reappear for the rest of his life, or will he choose to be with Li Xiaozhou?

The more Lin Yin thought about it, the more sad she felt. She forced herself not to think about those useless things, because no matter what kind of mood she was in now, she would never go back!

He Xun is fortunate to say that at the age of forty, many things have been seen through. Facing her death may be sad for a while, but after a long time, it will return to normal. Now Lin Yin is most reluctant to He Qian.

If He Xun doesn't marry anymore, it's fine, He Qian can be taken care of by his father and grow up. If He Qian remarries and marries Li Xiaozhou, then Li Xiaozhou will not be able to tolerate her Lin Yin's son no matter what.

Thinking of the young child who was beaten to death by her stepmother she saw on the Internet yesterday, Lin Yin's heart throbbed.

She couldn't bear it any longer, and began to ask the system for help: "Master System! If you can bring me back to the modern age from the 1980s, then you must be able to bring my son He Qian to the modern age, right?"

The system replied: "Host, please pay attention! You are not a person from time and space, you can't change it."

Lin Yin was not reconciled: "I beg you! That child will be very miserable without a mother! You are not a system developed in heaven. Why? How can you see death without saving, just treat it as showing mercy!" The system was quiet for a while, as if it was weighing something, and then replied to Lin Yin: "Master, please pay attention! If you can do three things in this era This is a good thing that affects the whole country, and the system can consider transferring He Qian to the modern age." When Lin Yin heard that the matter was open, she hurriedly agreed: "Okay, okay! No matter how difficult it is, I will definitely do it well. After I finished speaking, I realized that I had missed something, and hurriedly asked the system again: "Excuse me, system lord, what kind of thing can be regarded as affecting the whole country? And it has to be a good thing?" The system said: "Host, please pay attention! If the host If you don't even know the definition of a good thing, then the binding of the system is meaningless..."

When Lin Yin heard this, she hurriedly smiled and said, "Don't, don't, don't! I'm just joking! I've done it in my previous lifetimes. There are a lot of good things, how can you not even know the definition of good things? System lord, don't make a joke next time."