121-130

Chapter 121 Find a chance to have a good chat

This milk powder was Lin Yin repaying the old captain for arranging a good place for her. In this case, Grandma Li no longer refused. She only felt that Lin Yin was a good child who would repay her kindness, and the old man had to take care of this child more in the future. just fine.

Lin Yin said goodbye after delivering the milk powder.

Next, she was going to visit Aunt Osmanthus' house.

Aunt Osmanthus is a good person. From the first day she wore it, she helped her to have a full meal, and in the following days, she helped her a lot in secret and in secret.

In the past month or so, Lin Yin has been busy taking three educated youths to work, and hasn't come to Aunt Osmanthus much to walk around here, but not walking does not mean that she has forgotten her grace.

It's rare to get some good things from Aunt Cui today, and she plans to give some to Aunt Osmanthus.

All the way to Aunt Guihua's house, the situation of Aunt Guihua's house is similar to that of the old captain's house. All the young and able to work have gone to the ground, leaving only the elderly and children at home.

Mrs. Xie is drying wild vegetables in the yard with her grandson.

After knocking on the door, Lin Yin first said hello to Mrs. Xie, then took a bag of biscuits from her net pocket and handed them to Tudan. She only said that she brought it back from the town and used it as a snack for Tudan.

Where has Tudan ever seen biscuits, it is rare to drink sugar water on weekdays, and eating a pastry is considered a New Year's Eve. This is the first time he has seen such biscuits.

Mrs. Xie wanted to be polite, but the egg was too greedy, so she bit the biscuit bag open and started eating.

Lin Yin: "Grandma Xie, you and Aunt Osmanthus took care of me a lot in the past. These biscuits are not worth anything, so it's a strange thing to eat." Grandma

Xie tapped on Tudan's forehead. This kid usually does I didn't treat him harshly, so I was so greedy. Now that the egg has been eaten, Mrs. Xie couldn't be more polite, so she could only accept it and said to Lin Yin, "Yinzi, come over to eat when you have time, I will roll noodles for you then."

Lin Yin responded . sound, then walk away.

After that, Lin Yin went to Uncle Lin's house again.

Lin's second uncle's house was outside the village. After Lin Yin walked all the way to the second uncle's house, it was already evening, and it was almost time to finish work.

The second uncle and second aunt have not returned, and there is only Lin Mei at home.

Lin Mei used to pick up firewood outside during the day, but she just came back with firewood on her back and put the firewood next to the stove.

Lin Yin asked Lin Mei, "Xiao Mei, are you hungry?"

Lin Mei rubbed her stomach, but did not answer whether she was hungry or not, but greeted Lin Yin and said, "Miss, are you here? I'll open the door now."

As Lin Mei spoke, she took out a rusty and blackened key from her pocket, walked to the door, opened the lock on the door, opened the door, and invited Lin Yin to enter the room.

Lin Yin thought, the lock on this door should not be able to prevent anything, how the thatched house is locked, and it is not as strong as a brick house.