491-500

Chapter 491 Something to Do

 At this moment, Lin Yin was suddenly full of expectations for the future.

What kind of life will she live with him in the days to come?

Happy and sweet life? Or a simple and trivial life?

This afternoon, Lin Yin lay in He Xun's arms for a long time. She wanted to lie down for a while and then got up, but she didn't want to lie down and fell asleep in a daze.

The two fell asleep hugging each other like this, sleeping very warmly and steadfastly. When I woke up, it was already night.

He Xun's house was much more comfortable than the old yard where Lin Yin lived before. Not only did the kitchen have running water, but there were also lights in the room.

Don't underestimate these, although these are nothing in a few decades, they are a symbol of prosperity and superiority in this era!

The two slept with Meimei for a long time. When they woke up, it was already night. The sky was dark, and the surroundings were quiet. I didn't know what time it was in the evening.

He Xun got up, turned on the light, and the room was suddenly flooded with bright light.

"I'll make some food to eat, you continue to lie down." He Xun said softly.

The weather in early winter is very cold, although it will not drip into ice, but it has already made people nostalgic for the warm quilt.

However, Lin Yin didn't want to lie down under the quilt. She lifted the quilt and got out of bed and put on her jacket: "If you lie down again, you will have insomnia at night. I will cook with you, and I can also chat with you about us. What should I do for the wedding?"

He Xun was very happy, thinking that she was in a hurry by him, and he agreed to register with her after too many things happened recently. Now listening to her say this, it can be seen that this time she is I completely accepted him and agreed to marry him.

So he readily agreed: "Alright, let's cook dinner together and discuss what to do about the happy event while cooking."

That night, the two of them cooked a simple dinner together, and the food didn't need to be brought to the main room to eat, so they set up a small table in the kitchen, and each of them sat on a small stool.

While having dinner, we discussed the wedding.

You don't need to do a lot of pomp, just invite a witness to preside over the wedding, and then set up a few tables of wedding banquets. People who know each other eat and drink together, and it's just lively.

After a meal, He Xun, who started to clean up the dishes, suddenly laughed.

Seeing his inexplicable smile, Lin Yin couldn't help but ask, "What are you laughing at?"

He Xun replied, "I think that although we haven't had a wedding yet, we're almost the same as the young couple, and I'm happy in my heart. !"

Lin Yin was speechless and rolled his eyes at him, this guy's IQ has plummeted recently!

If he is allowed to develop like this, Secretary He, who is as cunning and shrewd as a fox, will become a fool?

Therefore, Lin Yin felt that she had to correct her attitude: "Marriage is marriage, and other things can't be delayed. You can't ignore other things because of marriage."

He Xun nodded: "That's right. Exactly. After I get married, I will definitely work hard to let you live a good life!"

Lin Yin wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say.