621-630

Chapter 621 The hateful thing is yourself

"I was really angry at the time. After strangling her, I regretted it. I killed someone. I was so scared... I was so scared that I cried and didn't know what to do.

" When I was overwhelmed with fright, the man who was in charge of the dormitory went to find him. He gave me an idea and asked me to disguise the scene and said that Song Ying committed suicide."

"I did as he said. , it was said to the public that the scandal of Song Ying was shaken out, so I couldn't think of hanging myself. I didn't expect everyone to believe it. I escaped."

"But God didn't intend to let me go. Just when I thought this matter would be buried forever in time, the man who was in charge of the security of the dormitory that day suddenly found me, and he forced me Be nice to him, or tell me about my murder!"

"I thought about killing him to silence him, but he was too vicious. He not only threatened me with my killing of Song Ying, but also threatened me with my family. , I had no choice but to follow him..."

Speaking of which, Zhou Bailing's tone suddenly became cold, and he questioned Zhou Zheng: "You think that I have given birth to someone else's child to make you lose face, but Zhou Zheng, I walked step by step. Today, it's all because of you! If I didn't love you back then, I wouldn't have taken the road further and further..."

When Zhou Zheng and Zhou Bailing had a good relationship at the beginning, when they were intimate, he heard Zhou Bailing talk about Song Ying's story It's just that he didn't expect that there were so many scandals behind Song Ying's death!

Thinking about it, Zhou Bailing forced him to escape from Lujiang City with him in order to get rid of that man.

Although Zhou Zheng was very selfish, his conscience was not completely wiped out. When he could not survive in Lujiang County, it was Zhou Bailing who approached him very boldly, comforted him, and showed him a clear path.

And when he came to Beijing and had no relatives, it was Zhou Bailing who supported him all the way.

When he didn't know the child's life experience, he also spent a few years of happy and comfortable life with Zhou Bailing and his mother...

When he was middle-aged, under the influence of many scorching world conditions, his mind had already become numb and exhausted. He had no feelings and enthusiasm, and just wanted to live as comfortably as possible, so he learned that Zhou Bailing had broken and betrayed him. After that, his first reaction was to let go and resolutely stop raising children for others.

But Zhou Bailing's words just now lifted the numb and exhausted shell in his heart, reminding him of who he was at the time, who had loved deeply, had blood, and struggled with dreams...

just in Zhou Zheng When I started to feel a little soft-hearted, I heard the big iron door of the detention room being pushed open with a creak, and several police officers rushed in together and pushed Zhou Bailing down. Zhong Wei waved at Zhou Zheng: "Comrade, you can go now. But remember to stay at home and don't run around. We may even invite you to come and cooperate with the investigation."

His heart softened, he immediately restrained himself, and asked Zhong Wei, "Comrade, she made it clear just now that she did everything alone, and it has nothing to do with me!"

Zhong Wei became impatient: "What are you yelling about! It's possible, if our investigation goes well, then of course you won't have anything to do."

Zhong Wei disdains a man like Zhou Zheng, he doesn't take any responsibility at all, he only cares about himself when he encounters a problem! Zhou Bailing fell in love with such a man, it was really bad luck for eight lifetimes!