311-320

Chapter 311 Your Wish Comes True

Especially the processing machines in the processing workshop in the space. In the past, when she operated this processing machine, it took a lot of effort to urge her mind to select the button on the processing machine to complete the processing.

And now, the instruction manual of that processing machine is directly engraved in her mind. If she wants to process something, she doesn't need to select any button at all. Just move her mind, and the processing program is completed!

All in all, in a word, as long as she enters this space, she will completely realize the four words "what she wants to do"!

If you want to do something, move your mind, and you can do it all in an instant!

This made Lin Yin have to sigh, that in the past year or so, his knowledge was really too shallow! She hadn't discovered the magic of this space in her portable system at all.

Today, at this moment, when she can enter the space in person, she can only roughly feel the truly magical side of the space!

For example, Lin Yin used space in the past, like watching a 2D movie. The movie was good, but there was a long distance between herself and the movie screen! Now she uses the space, like watching 3D, 5D movies, and even further, she herself has been integrated into the movie, and all the scenes and things in the movie are integrated and closely connected!

This kind of progress and improvement is amazing and surprising!

Since she was able to enter the space, Lin Yin has been in a very happy and joyful state all day long.

The only pity is that she can only enjoy such a comfortable experience and such a beautiful and splendid mood, and cannot find anyone to share with her.

Happy things cannot be shared, and the so-called happiness and pleasure will be marked with a discount.

So sometimes in the dead of night, Lin Yin would go into the space to chat with the system.

"System-kun, System-kun, you said that when I reached level 9 before, the system only gave me upgrades and no rewards. Are you holding on to my ultimate move, ready to give me such a big deal when I reach level 10? surprise?" Lin Yin asked.

System Jun replied: "Host please pay attention, host please pay attention, the rewards given by the system have a certain degree of randomness and are not formulated according to the host's wishes..."

Lin Yin asked again: "Then System Jun, you said that I will start now. Work hard and work hard to upgrade the industrial skill level, can you get a reward that surprises me every time you level up?"

System Jun: "Please note, host, please note that the host can choose a category of side quests and complete them. The upgrade of the side quests, but the rewards given by the system have a certain degree of randomness and are not based on..."

Lin Yin was annoyed, interrupted the system gentleman, and complained: "The entire space is now dominated by my thoughts, Why are you still such a machine? You are not intelligent at all! When will you be able to communicate with me?"

System Jun: "Please note, host, please note that the portable system is a product developed in our heaven, as long as it is complete The soul of the product becomes the host of the product, and the product is used normally, but the control system of the product is owned by heaven and has nothing to do with the host, so this system will not communicate with the user host unless the product is deeply improved..."

Lin Yin was speechless. After asking for a long time, she did not ask any useful information.

Of course she knew that this system was developed by Heaven, otherwise she would not have named it the Heaven Poverty Alleviation System.