471-480

Chapter 471 The Evidence Is Here

What Lin Yin wants to talk about now is not Zhou Zheng, but to ask what exactly Chi Yuejuan got into Song Ying.

Anyway, at noon like this, the workers all went to the cafeteria to eat, and those who didn't go to eat stayed far away from her, not afraid that someone would listen to the corner, so Lin Yin asked directly: "Yuejuan, talk about it, you all What is the reason for catching Song Ying?"

Chi Yuejuan replied: "Didn't you let me pay attention to Song Ying's movements a few days ago? I never dared to take it lightly. Really let me find her clue."

Speaking of this, Chi Yuejuan suddenly lowered her voice and whispered, "Isn't Song Ying in charge of running the factory newspaper? She is really cunning, she wants to leave the factory. The cost of printing normal newspapers is the cost of printing normal newspapers, but the printed newspapers are only half the size of normal newspapers! She knows how to calculate, and she can quietly deduct a lot of money when she enters and exits!"

Lin Yin listened, unable to bear Zhu Zhu asked: "Does Director Fang know about this?"

Chi Yuejuan shook her head: "My aunt found out about this. Because I'm not sure about the relationship between Song Ying and Director Fang, I haven't dared to speak out for the time being."

Lin Yin secretly said, Chi Yuejuan's aunt is in the finance department, and she found out that the financial discrepancy is just a financial convenience, but because of the maintenance of Song Ying by Director Fang, she did not dare to blackmail Song Ying from the money in the factory. Talk out.

It's just that Aunt Chi didn't dare to speak out, but it didn't mean Chi Yuejuan didn't speak.

Chi Yuejuan has been helping Lin Yin deal with Song Ying these days.

Right now was the critical moment when Lin Yin was crushed into the mud by Song Ying. Chi Yuejuan hurriedly came to tell Lin Yin about it, just wanting Lin Yin to fight back against Song Ying fiercely. Give Song Ying'an a charge and send Song Ying directly to jail!

Lin Yin understood what Chi Yuejuan meant, she nodded and said to Chi Yuejuan, "Find a time and show me the evidence that Song Yingying used the money to set up a factory to report the money in the black factory.

" He took out an envelope in his arms: "You still need to say it? The evidence is all here!"

Lin Yin looked around and saw that the whole place was quiet. She hurriedly took the envelope from Chi Yuejuan's hand and put it up.

It looks like it's up, but it's actually thrown into space.

Then Lin Yin told Chi Yuejuan: "Yuejuan, listen carefully, from now on, you don't need to get involved in the bad debts between me and Song Ying. What are you supposed to do, don't bother me and me from now on. Song Ying's matter."

Chi Yuejuan was puzzled: "Why! This is the last minute! As long as you find someone who can call the shots and hand over Song Ying's criminal evidence, even if you can't send Song Ying to the In prison, at least the factory can get Song Ying fired."

Lin Yin sighed: "This matter is not as simple as you think. There is someone behind Song Ying, and I can't save myself. I'm afraid you will be arrested. I'm tired! Think about your mother, think about your brother and sister-in-law, Yuejuan, listen to my advice, it's better to keep a distance from me in the future."

Chi Yuejuan was not reconciled: "Lin Yin, you only came to the factory today, You don't know a lot of things! Why are the people in the factory scolding you behind your back now? Others don't know, but I can see it clearly, it's all done by Song Ying!"