651-660

Chapter 651 When Will My Stomach Move?

Series of children eat a few pieces of good pastry, stopped eating, and went to Li Xiaozhou shaking her arm: "Mom, I want to drink water I drink a lot of water!!"

Chen Suxin immediately got up and went Take out the kettle and pour water.

Seeing that Chen Suxin's hands were trembling, He Xun hurriedly stepped forward to help.

Chen Suxin and He Xun both left their seats and started pouring water for Li Xiaozhou's son. Li Xiaozhou, who was sitting in the same place, had time to look at Lin Yin, but felt that this girl was really young and beautiful! Not your average tenderness!

This made Li Xiaozhou couldn't help but despise Lin Yin a little. You must know that Li Xiaozhou divorced her overseas Chinese husband because he split the young female student after marriage.

Li Xiaozhou always thought that a decent man like He Xun would not do such a thing, but he didn't expect that the truth was completely different from what she thought. He Xun actually likes young girls and even married A little girl in her early twenties as a wife.

In this way, Li Xiaozhou is very puzzled. Except that this girl is relatively young and her body is relatively tender, she has no other specialties at all. She neither has a common language for normal communication with He Xun, nor can she help He Xun's career. And no matter how young a woman is, she will grow old one day... What did He Xun like about her?

When Li Xiaozhou looked critically at Lin Yin, Lin Yin was also looking at Li Xiaozhou.

It feels like this Li Xiaozhou must have suffered a lot of grievances abroad.

She is about 34 years old, and she has already faintly shown her old state. Yes, and the material conditions abroad are also better than those in China. The long trench coat she wears is not available in China.

She is wearing that long trench coat, which can't be bought in the current country, but it looks a bit outdated in the country in a few decades.

Originally, Lin Yin was thinking about these things in her head at will, but after thinking about it, an inspiration suddenly burst out in her mind-fashion, in the current domestic market, it should have a big market!

Whoops, those who are busy treating their legs and reading medical books during this period of time have almost forgotten the grand blueprint for making a fortune!

Fashion is like a new dynasty. Taking advantage of the opening of the domestic economy, we can seize the opportunity to spread the market and make a lot of money. If you really have to wait until there are more people entering this industry, the competitiveness will be great, and the money will not be easy to make.

If you count the time, the economic opening will not be until next winter. If you start a factory and do business, you will have to wait until the spring of the next year at the earliest.

Before that, she had to do the preparatory work first. The design draft of the clothing, the materials used for the clothing, and the workers who knew the craftsmanship of clothing cutting had to be prepared in advance.

When Lin Yin was thinking about this, He Xun had already poured a glass of water for the child and brought it to the child. He said kindly, "It's a little hot, you drink it slowly." The child was impatient and couldn't drink hot water . Water, and the fact that I was so thirsty after eating the cakes just now, where can I wait, I opened my mouth and cried.

Li Xiaozhou hurriedly reprimanded the child: "It's so good, why do you cry, what do you want to do with your mouth? Why do you cry."

He Xun raised his hand and interrupted Li Xiaozhou: "Don't train him, he It's just that the water is too hot to drink, so I'll help him cool it down."