591-600

Chapter 591 Feeling like an Accident is Going to Happen

After Erya listened to her sister's words, she also echoed: "I want a father, all my classmates in our class have fathers, and I want a father too..."

Cao Xiuyun was stunned, never expecting that he had just been persecuted like that by Zhou Zheng. , but his two children kept turning towards Zhou Zheng.

Lin Yin patted Cao Xiuyun on the shoulder and comforted: "Children, adults think differently. You want a man you can rely on, but children only want a complete home. What about a father? He is also better than his stepfather. Besides, Zhou Zheng has already done some ideological work with his children before coming to you, and he has collected the children's hearts properly. In terms of strategy, you are a lot worse than him."

Cao Xiuyun shook his head: " I won't be with him again! I just want to get revenge on him!"

Lin Yin was a little tired, and it was difficult for an honest official to interrupt housework, not to mention that the relationship between Cao Xiuyun and Zhou Zheng was not just as simple as housework.

So Lin Yin yawned and was about to walk away: "I'm very tired today, I'll go to rest first, eldest sister, please cook and eat for the children."

Everyone has a grudge and many knots in their hearts. , these grievances and knots other people are powerless to do, they can only solve it by themselves.

Of course Lin Yin wanted to help Cao Xiuyun, but she couldn't help in such a matter. She could only take care of the safety of the two girls according to what she had promised.

Lin Yin went back to her room, and started busy with her own affairs.

He Xun repeatedly emphasized that she should prepare her household registration after returning to the small courtyard, and he will come to pick her up early tomorrow morning.

It is estimated that tomorrow he will take her to the Civil Affairs Bureau for marriage registration.

Thinking about the hardships and sins he has endured over the years, and thinking about his leaky body, Lin Yin can't bear to let him wait any longer. As long as it makes him happy, he can register tomorrow.

Lin Yin had prepared to change her hukou when she signed up for the exam, but now she just needs to take out the hukou from the stack of documents she had previously registered.

With the household registration ready, Lin Yin began to worry about her appearance again.

When I was alone in the past, it didn't matter what I looked like, as long as it didn't affect my normal work and life.

Now she is about to marry He Xun. Whether she looks good or not will not only affect the visual effect of the wedding photos, but also affect He Xun's face in future life.

He Xun is such a well-mannered factory manager, but she is lame and ugly. If she goes out with He Xun in the future, wouldn't that be a hindrance to He Xun?

So Lin Yin wanted to quickly find a way to heal her face and legs.

Thinking of this, I thought of the king of Zhi and the king of ginseng in the space.

The ordinary Ganoderma lucidum and ginseng produced by Space is already amazingly effective. After the space system is upgraded to the new version, the King Chi and King Ginseng will only be more magical in effect.

The ordinary ginseng Ganoderma lucidum produced before the space failed to heal her face and legs, and now she can only pin her hopes on new varieties like Zhiwang and Shenwang.