oliii. ❝this man is a whore...❞

4.13 + 4.14

There was something about leaving and returning. It's like your whole life you had built somewhere just stopped and then went back to normal the second you came back. For Addison Montgomery, that was definitely the case. She had left Seattle and her ex-husband with it. She didn't plan on coming back, but a patient needed her and so she did.

What was not planned though, was hugging Atlas.

Poor Atlas Lee-Sunny was just walking down the halls of Seattle Grace when Addison showed up. Derek was taking Star to daycare and Atlas was looking for Bailey. He wanted to find the woman and show her a picture he found — it was of the two with half melted ice creams in their hand and Derek who held a wallet in his own.

"Atlas!" Addison grinned wildly and bright the man into her open arms.

"Addy!" Atlas loved nicknames, and gave them to everyone. And anyone.

Addison grinned and pulled away from Atlas. "How are you?"

"I'm great! Wanna get coffee? I'll tell you all about everything." Atlas asked and motioned to the coffee cart not too far away.

"Sure." Addison nodded and Atlas grinned, looping his arms with the red heads.

The kept walking until they reached a coffee cart where they both got their orders taken. The two sat down at one of the open table and chairs with their drinks in hand.

"How are you? And the siblings?" Addison asked as she moved the coffee she held away from her lips.

Atlas smiled brightly at the questions, "I'm good. I have a daughter — but that's a long story. And the twins are great, their full of surgical hunger — but great."

Addison blinked in shock, "Y-you have a daughter?!"

"Yeah! Ah, she's adorable. The little one was placed into my care after her parents — good friends of mine — died." Atlas explained briefly.

"A daughter." Addison sighed.

Atlas grinned and stood up, "A beautiful one, would you like to see her? Derek should be — "

"Your engaged!" Addison exclaimed and pointed to the ring on Atlas finger.

Atlas lifted his hand to show off the ring he wore. "Tada!" He did some jazz hands.

Addison moved around the table and brought the man in for a hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you! Did you wanna go meet the little me?" Atlas asked as they pulled away.

"I'd love too." Addison nodded and the two made their way up to the day care where Derek was.

"Hey." Derek placed his own hand over Stars and waved to his fiancé.

"Hi, my baby's." Atlas kissed Derek than placed a kiss on Stars forehead.

Then Addison stepped out from behind Atlas and waved to her ex-husband. Derek waved back as Addison who didn't pay attention but was cooing to the child in front of her.

"Addison, this is Starlee." Derek introduced the little girl.

"Awe, she's adorable." The red head looked between the two parents.

"Isn't she?" Atlas cooed. "Aren't you just the most adorable little thing ever? Huh?"

Starlee babbled and smiled.

╚═ ☆ ═╝

"What's this?" Atlas asked Mark. The man in questioning had a sad look on his face. In Atlas's hand was a date and tell form for the staff of Seattle Grace to fill out. They had to list the people they had sexual relations with.

"Oh, that. That's what having fan girls does." Mark told Atlas as he randomly scribbled on some paper.

Atlas sighed, "Okay. What's wrong?"

"None of the nurses will operate with me. Their all mad about me sleeping with other nurses." Mark told Atlas dryly, a fake smile plastered on his lips.

"Oh. Oh, well the nurses like me?" Atlas tried — normally he was good with these kind of things, but the word 'manwhore' just echoed in his head, if it wasn't he might have said something a little better.

"Of course the nurses like you." Mark deadpanned, "Even when your mean they love you."

"Oh." Atlas paused. "Sorry?"

"Yeah." Mark sighed and went to move away.

Atlas lightly grabbed Marks hand. "I have an idea."

No more than half an hour later, Atlas had gathered almost all the nurses who could be gathered. (he put the interns on watching patients so he could get even more nurses.)

Atlas and Mark stood side by side, Bailey was standing off to the side watching the two chitchat quickly about what was going to be said.

Atlas turned towards the nurses that had been kind enough to gather. "Hi," Atlas waved. "I don't have any authority — okay, I am the chief of cardio but whatever. But id like to share my thoughts on Doctor Sloan."

"Your doing great." Mark leaned over and whispered, throwing his thumbs up.

"So." Atlas pointed to Mark. "This man is a whore... has always been a whore, will probably always be a whore." The group of nurses giggled and Mark turned a bright shade of red.

"But, I mean, that's not a secret. He's not keeping it hidden. You all knew who he was before you got involved with him."Atlas shrugged, "and now all of you" — he pointed to the nurses — "are mad he doesn't call you back, he's sleeping with other woman, he didn't sleep with me anymore."

"Hey." Mark sighed lightly.

"He's nasty, but he's a doctor here and a pretty good one." Atlas paused and sent a look to Bailey. "And in the wise words of Bails, 'So let us all close our knees and get back to our jobs so he can get back to his job and help the people that really need it.'"

The nurses continued to stand around, "You can go now."