ocx. holly and a gift basket

8.20

Eliza and Oliver had been paged 911 to the roof where a helicopter carrying a patient would be. They had learnt that they both were the only ones available to help with the case at hand.

The two jogged up to the paramedics that wheeled the gurney towards them. "Female hiker found at
the bottom of a ravine. Positive L.O.C. with obvious head and abdominal trauma, hypothermia, frostbite, you name it." They listed everything off as one placed a chart they had written up beside the patient.

Oliver nodded. "Let's go."

They wheeled the patient into the elevator where they would check anything they could at that time, airways, pulse, pupils and anything else.

"Airway looks clear. Weakened pulse." Owen stated as he flashed the light into the patients eyes.

That's when the twins noticed that the patient continued to blink after Owen stepped away. Eliza nudged Oliver forward, telling him to comfort the patient. She would have, but the elevator wasn't very big and she would have to move around two people to get to the side of the patients head.

"Hi. I'm Doctor. Sunny. You're in the hospital." Oliver flashed the patient a comforting look before he asked the next question. "Can you tell us your name?" The patient started to gasp for air, moving around as much as she could on the gurney. "Okay, okay. It's okay."

Owen and Eliza stood by the gurney as they pushed it towards the room where they would take a scan of the patients body to determine if there was any internal bleeding and major breaks.

Only when they had gotten there and placed the patient on the bed of the machine, she wouldn't let go of Eliza's hand.

"Hey, I'm just gonna be on the other side of the glass." The patient held onto Eliza's hand even tighter. Eliza noticed that the patient was obviously scared and that if she stayed she could help give the patient a sense of comfort. "Okay, it's okay, I'll stay. I just need a gown."

╚═ ☆ ═╝

Atlas leaned against the nurses counter in the lobby as he texted him mother. Both Starlee and Cameron had caught a cold, and because they ended up running a fever, the two couldn't attend daycare. So since the two weren't feeling well and neither Derek or himself could stay home from work, they dropped them of at their grandmas.

"Delivery for Dr. Yang." A delivery person stated as they stepped towards the counter and placed a basket on the counter.

"Thank you." The nurse behind the counter thanked the person as they walked up, glancing at the basket before they looked towards Atlas who was reaching for the card. "That's not for you."

Atlas chuckled, "Call a cop. There's one over there."

Christina stepped up towards Atlas, plucking the card from his hands. "Who's on my jock now?"

"Cleveland clinic." Atlas made a face. "Pretty impressive. I'm not gonna grovel, you know. Or I might. You know we're as good a program as Cleveland clinic. And we've got a major stem cell project, one that Teddy welcomes your input on. And as far as teachers, I am great!And I'm groveling, right?"

"It's sweet." Christina chuckled, waking beside Atlas after she had lifted her basket into her arms.

When the hospitals around the world had heard that Atlas Lee-Sunny's younger siblings could be welcomed into their hospital, they figured that if they had the approval from the one and only Atlas, they would have a better chance at getting the Lee-Sunny twins. Or that's what Atlas had heard from the grape vine.

"Doctor Sunny-Shepherd? This is for you." Another delivery person said as they stepped up towards the cardio due. He handed Atlas a basket before he turned around and walked away.

"Huh."

"They want me, they want the twins, and they still want you." Christina stated, peaking into the basket. "Baking supplies! Cool."

╚═ ☆ ═╝

"Holly, I'm Dr. Fincher. I'm a therapist who works for the hospital. Is it okay if the police ask you a few questions?" Doctor Fincher asked as she stepped into the hospital room Eliza was standing in beside the patient, Holly.

Holly looked up at Eliza, causing her to smile reassuringly. "Only if you feel up to it."

Holly nodded and Owen waved in the police officer. "Do you know his name, Holly ... the man that was keeping you?"

Holly looked towards Eliza once more, as if she was asking her if it was okay to give up the name and the person who had harmed her.

"It's okay." Eliza stated softly as she looked down at Holly.

"Joseph. Joseph Ingles." Holly told the police officers, one nodding and turning around quickly and leaving the room.

"That's great. Really helpful. Now can you tell us anything about where you were living? Was it a house, an apartment?" The officer asked softly, not wanting to speak too loud or ask the wrong question that would have her stop answering his questions.

"It was a house. One story. It has a basement." Holly stated as she looked at nothing in particular, no light in her eyes as she talked.

"Do you know if there was any roads nearby? Could you hear cars?" The officer asked, watching as Holly started to tear up after he has asked the question.

"He didn't let me go outside." Hollys voice broke as she told the officer that she had been confined to the inside of a home.

Doctor Fincher watched as Holly started to look sadder and much more upset than she had been when they started the questions. "Holly, we can stop if you need to. Just let us know."

Holly looked towards and Eliza and nodded. El took that as the sign that she was done talking about everything and that she needed a break. "Okay, that's okay. Let's take a break."

Everyone left the room beside Eliza who stood beside Holly until she had calmed down. When she was calm, she stepped out of the room and into the hallway where everyone else was gathered.

"Is everything okay?"

Derek looked towards Eliza. "Doctor Fincher thinks that it's best that you stay with Holly, at least until her parents arrive."

Eliza nodded yet she turned her body and looked towards Doctor Fincher. "I have very little psych training."

Doctor Fincher nodded, "Holly spent the last 12 years with little to no control over anything in her life. Our job is to break that pattern by letting her know that she and she alone is in control here. Whatever she wants, she gets, including you. We'll have to work together on this."

"Okay." Eliza smiled before she looked towards Derek and Owen with wide eyes; she didn't think that this was how her day was going to be when she woke up.

"Thank you. If you'll excuse me, the family's waiting for my call." Doctor Fincher turned on her heals and walked away.