lxxx. lectures today, avery tomorrow

6.15 + 6.16

Miranda Bailey and Atlas Lee-Sunny could be anyones worse nightmare. The odd time they drank together, they thought the ice cream police would take them away because they forgot their wallets. The few times they had surgeries together, they often found themselves gossiping like teenage high school girls. But together, when someone messed with the other, they were unstoppable.

And this is why Atlas was boycotting his husband.

Okay, the truth was that Derek was bring back the hospital lectures, the ones doctors would have to do on patients of theirs. Luckily, Teddy Altman had offered to do a case of hers, that meant that Atlas wouldn't have to do one. Only his person had to, and Miranda Bailey did not want to, so that meant Atlas had to be by her side and hype her up.

"Bails! You got this!" Atlas jumped as he stepped into the room Bailey was in. "You're gonna do great!" 

Miranda glared at Atlas through the mirror, "No."

A metaphorical lightbulb went of above Atlas's head. "Let's dance it out!" Atlas has excitedly exclaimed as he hurriedly pulled his phone from his pocket and turned some music on. As he slid his phone back into his pocket, Atlas started to dance around.

Miranda only stood there as she watched the man dance around like a child. "You know, this is what those interns and siblings of yours did."

"Yep. I loved dancing with them." Atlas reached forward and grabbed ahold of Bailey's hands, making her dance with him. "Just dance, Bails."

╚═ ☆ ═╝

"This is a, uh, teaching hospital. We learn a lot by doing." Derek Shepherd started as he stood on the stage, a screen behind him lit up with the words 'Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital'. "We can also learn — we should learn from other people experiences. Their losses will save you losses. Their mistakes will save you mistakes. Their victories will inspire yours." Derek locked eyes with Atlas, the two sharing a loving smile. "Let's pay close attention. This is gonna be good... Doctor Miranda Bailey."

Atlas was the loudest to cheer. His hands went together as he clapped loudly, his smile was so wide as he yelled the words 'go Bails' over and over until she whirled around to glare at him.

"Good morning, everyone." Miranda called out to the audience, everyone had returned the good morning.

Atlas who was sitting in the front row watched as Bailey threw a piece of what looked like chocolate towards Christina, the Korean woman having her head down and not paying attention. Even from where Atlas was sitting he could still hear Christina mutter an "ow".