lxviii. 007

lxviii. 007
5.24 (+ 6.00)
tw, o'malleys death

It started with a 9-1-1 page. That's how Atlas's day had started, he had just dropped Star off at daycare and changed into his navy scrubs when his pager went crazy. He didn't spare a second glance, he just ran down towards the ER where the patient was.

Maybe, just maybe if he was quicker.

"Unidentified male, dragged by a bus. He's clamped down, so we couldn't intubate." The paramedic informed as Atlas and a group of other wheeled the patient inside, right to a privet ER room.

"Didn't they stop when they hit him?" Meredith exclaimed as she held the ambu bag to the patients face.

"Bus driver didn't know he was there until he got halfway down the block." The paramedic replied and Atlas grimaced.

A red head who had her arm bandaged up walked closer to the doctors, "Oh, is he gonna be okay?" She asked frantically.

No one answered as the shut the door to the privet ER room, only the doctors and nurses were inside now.

It was up to them, now.

"I'll take over c.p.r." Atlas announced as he started to do c.p.r on the patient.

"Push 20 etomidate and 100 of sux." Owen ordered.

The red head from before stepped inside the room. "He saved my life." She announced. "The bus was gonna hit me. He threw me out of the way."

He. No. George O'Malley.

"Grey, get her out of here." Callie ordered Lexie as she and Atlas switched off c.p.r.

"It was supposed to be me under the bus. He's all alone. They don't even know who he is. Please." The red head pleaded with Lexie.

Lexie caved. "All right, stand over there and just don't move."

"He's back." Atlas told the room as he stepped away from the patient.

"Okay, let's get a trauma series, trauma labs and o-neg blood in here." Callie spoke urgently this time. "Severe avulsion injury to the left forearm."

"Whoa." Meredith pulled the gauze off the man's face, revealing a lot of trouble.

"Okay, his skull is bashed in. Page Shepherd." Owen ordered not looking up from what he was doing.