𝟬𝟭𝟲. im trusting you

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !im trusting youseason three / episode eight

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !
im trusting you
season three / episode eight

Johnathan watched as Michonne walked away from the group, Rick calling after her

Johnathan watched as Michonne walked away from the group, Rick calling after her. "Hey! Hey! Damn it." She ignored him, causing Rick to sigh before turning to the remaining three. "All right, we need to downsize."

"Ain't no way in hell we're searching every one of those buildings," Johnathan spoke, Daryl nodding in agreement.

"Not with all them guards there," Daryl added as the group gathered their weapons, a twig snapping behind them causing all of them to turn with their weapons raised.

Michonne motioned for them to follow her, Johnathan following behind her before the other three followed. She led them to the back of a building, the group quietly entering. "This is where you were held?" Rick asked Michonne, watching Johnathan as he sat down in a chair.

"I was questioned," Michonne answered, Johnathan leaning back in the chair with a sigh. He hadn't slept but a few hours the last few days, and it was taking a toll on him.

"Any idea where else they could be?" Johnathan asked, looking over at the woman.

"I thought you said there was a curfew," Daryl spoke, Johnathan looking over at him.

"The street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers." Michonne responded.

"If anyone comes in here, we're sitting ducks," Rick stated. "We gotta move."

"You two should get away from the windows. The light coming through the curtain will make a shadow on the outside." Johnathan told Rick and Daryl, who ignored him. "Let's just ignore Johnathan," Johnathan spoke with a roll of his eyes.

"They could be in his apartment," Michonne suggested, answering Johnathan's question from earlier.

"Yeah? What if they ain't?" Daryl asked, turning towards the woman and taking a few steps towards her.