𝟬𝟭𝟳. watch out for beth

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !watch out for bethseason three / episode nine

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
watch out for beth
season three / episode nine

Johnathan shot down one of the walkers being held, and Rick and Maggie shot off a few more rounds before Rick throw a smoke grenade into the circle of people

Johnathan shot down one of the walkers being held, and Rick and Maggie shot off a few more rounds before Rick throw a smoke grenade into the circle of people. He shot out the lights, people screaming and running. He watched a walker move towards a little girl, shooting the walker in the head before he saw Daryl grab his crossbow, before running towards them...with Merle behind him.

"They're all at the arena. This way." Merle told them as they ran out of the so-called arena.

"You're not going anywhere with us," Rick told him harshly.

Merle turned towards him. "You really want to do this now?" Merle turned towards the wall, kicking out a metal panel. Daryl followed him, and Johnathan followed Daryl. They ran down the street, making their way back to the car.

The sun was beginning to come up by the time they had gotten to the car. "Glenn!" Rick called as the car came into view, Johnathan leaning against a tree. He was exhausted.

"Rick. Rick." Glenn spoke, moving into the woods, Michonne following behind him. "Rick. Oh, thank god."

"Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick told Glenn, holding his hand out towards him. Glenn pulled a pistol and Michonne pulled her katana out as Merle came into view.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn shouted, Johnathan walked past them, opening the trunk and throwing his bag in the back before climbing into the backseat and leaning his head against the window.

Johnathan had ended up sleeping the whole way home, waking up to a hand being placed on his shoulder. He raised his head from the window to see Maggie before glancing out of the window to see the prison. Johnathan climbed out of the car, holding onto the door as he grew lightheaded. "Are you all right?" Maggie questioned, Johnathan nodding his head.

"Yeah," Johnathan spoke, making his way inside of the prison. He stopped in his tracks at the sight of a group of unfamiliar people. "Who the hell are they?" Johnathan asked Carl, stumbling back as arms wrapped around him, looking down to see Beth. "Hey, sweetheart." He smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead.