𝟬𝟬𝟮. carls been shot

CHAPTER TWO !carls been shotseason one / episode one and two

CHAPTER TWO !
carls been shot
season one / episode one and two

The group had heard a gunshot not too long after Lori's rant, but they had kept walking, trying to get back to the highway before dark

The group had heard a gunshot not too long after Lori's rant, but they had kept walking, trying to get back to the highway before dark. Lori stopped, looking into the woods. "You still worrying about it?" Andrea asked her.

"It was a gunshot," Lori said.

"We all heard it," Daryl told her.

"Why one? Why just one gunshot?" Lori asked.

"Maybe it wasn't Rick and Shane. We aren't the only people left on earth." Jonathan told her. "Now can we go? I'm tired."

"Maybe they took down a walker," Daryl said.

"Please don't patronize me," Lori told him, causing Johnathan to roll his eyes. "You know Rick wouldn't waste one gunshot to put down a walker. Or Shane. They'd do it quietly."

"Hello. Are we just going to ignore Johnathan?" Johnathan asked.

"Shouldn't they have caught up with us by now?" Carol asked.

"Maybe Shane went crazy and shot Rick," Johnathan said trying to gain their attention.

"There's nothing we can do about it anyway," Daryl told them. "Can't run around these woods chasing echoes."

"So what do we do?" Lori asked.

"Same as we've been. Beat the bush for Sophia, work our way back to the highway." Daryl told her.

"I'm sure they'll hook up with us back at the RV," Andrea said.

Johnathan began walking off, not bothering to see if they were following behind, but he knew they were as Daryl passed him, going back to leading the group.

"We'll lose the light before too long," Daryl told them as they pulled to a stop once more. "I think we should call it."

"Let's head back," Lori said.

"Finally," Jonathan commented.

"We'll pick it up again tomorrow?" Carol asked.

"Yeah, we'll find her tomorrow," Lori told her.