𝟬𝟭𝟯. guard tower

warning - sexual content ahead

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !guard towerseason three / original chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
guard tower
season three / original chapter

Johnathan shifted uncomfortably pulling at his pants before leaning against the wall of the guard tower, looking out into the wilderness that was outside of the fence

Johnathan shifted uncomfortably pulling at his pants before leaning against the wall of the guard tower, looking out into the wilderness that was outside of the fence. He heard the squeaking of the door causing him to turn his head slightly only to see Beth. "Hey." She smiled, Johnathan turning to her with a small smile.

"Hey." He said softly, tensing as her arms wrapped around his torso. Johnathan turned before pulling the girl into another kiss, this one rougher than the last. His hands sneak around Beth's waist and he pulls her closer to him.

After a moment Beth pulled away, and motioned for Johnathan to sit on the ground, he looked at her confused but did it, either way, a surprised look making its way onto his face as Beth sat in his lap, his hands making their way to her hips and he couldn't help it as his pants tightened once more. He was a hormonal teenage boy, and he hadn't exactly been this close to a girl in a while, especially one he cared about.

Any slight movement Beth made would cause her to brush against his hard-on and Johnathan would squeeze her hip when it happened. Beth slowly began rocking her hips, unsure of her movements, and Johnathan looked up at her and watched as her mouth fell open slightly, starting to feel the pleasure. Johnathan's hands moved up, grabbing the hem of her shirt before looking at her for permission, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, and this might be as far as they go, but he didn't care as long as she was comfortable. "Can I?" Johnathan asked softly, Beth nodding and allowing Johnathan to pull her shirt off.

Johnathan's hands found her hips again, his eyes scanning her face as he began guiding her hips and Beth's breathing picks up and Johnathan gently places a hand on her neck and pulls her closer, making their lips meet. His hands travel up her back and he unclips her bra, slowly sliding it off of Beth. Johnathan doesn't touch her right away, letting his fingers touch across her back, her shoulder blades, and her neck. When he touches Beth's chest she's left gasping and squirming in his lap as he pinches her nipples between his fingers. He watches her reaction and grunts when she moves her hips in a certain way.

Johnathan gently lays Beth onto her back, moving so he was in between her legs, hovering over her. "I've never..." Beth trailed off, Johnathan reaching up and brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"We don't have to. We can stop right now if that's what you want." Johnathan told her softly, leaning down to press a kiss on her cheek.

Beth shook her head, grabbing the back of Johnathan's head and pulling him down for a kiss. After a moment Beth pulled away from the kiss, Johnathan smiling down at her. "I want to." Beth breathed out, Johnathan smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead before placing kisses on her breasts, kissing around her nipples before taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it, gently nibbling, his eye looking up at her to see her reaction. Her mouth hung open and her face was scrunched up at the new sensation.

Beth's hands tugged on Johnathan's shirt, Johnathan moving up long enough to pull the black t-shirt over his head before he leaned down and began kissing down Beth's stomach, stopping at her waist. His hands found her waistband, Beth nodding as he looked at her before she raised her hips off of the ground and Johnathan slid her pants and underwear down in one swift motion. Johnathan laid on his stomach, moving Beth's legs so they were over his shoulders. He placed a few gentle kisses on the inside of her thigh before he placed a kiss on her pussy, Beth's hips moving up slightly at the feeling. And then Johnathan stuck his tongue out, swirling it around her clit, starting off slowly, his eyes watching Beth's face. And then he moved his tongue faster, he brought his right hand up, slowly pushing his middle finger into Beth.

Small moans fell from Beth's lips, Johnathan sliding his ring finger in next, slowly pumping them, he watched as Beth's face scrunched up in slight pain, but the look went away as fast as it came. Her hands found his hair, and she tugged, Johnathan's grip on her thigh tightening. Her hips moved, his thighs shaking slightly, and Johnathan continued to swirl his tongue around her clit, trying to make her first orgasm longer. After a moment Johnathan pulled his face away, and then his fingers, bringing them to his mouth and sucking on them before both of his hands moved to his belt, Beth watching as he slid his jeans off, and then his underwear.

Johnathan placed a kiss on Beth's lips, slowly pushing into her, his face moving so it was buried between her neck and her shoulder. He stays like that for a few minutes, keeping most of his weight off of her and just allowing her to get used to the feeling. Beth moved her hips, an indicator for Johnathan to move. Johnathan begins thrusting, one of his arms sliding under her back, holding most of his weight. Beth's moans fill his ears, and one hand finds his hair to tug on while the other rests on his back. Johnathan brought his other hand down to toy with his clit, his breathing heavy as she clenched around him, her moans filling his ear. He felt the way she twitched against him, and the way she was clenching around him, a clear sign that she had finished. Johnathan thrusted into her a few more times before he had quickly pulled out. "I love you." He muttered, pumping himself a few times before finishing on Beth's stomach.

"I love you too," Beth told him, her hand playing with his hair before he pulled away from her. Johnathan used the bandana in his pocket to wipe her stomach off, not sure how to clean her up other than that. He flipped his shirt the right way before handing it to her, the boy standing up to slide his boxers and jeans back on. Johnathan leaned down, placing a kiss on Beth's forehead before he moved towards the window of the guard tower, his eyes moving between Beth and the wilderness every now and again.

AUTHORS NOTE !

i took this off of hold because i finally found motivation for this book soo yayy

this is kinda bad but whatever

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment