𝟬𝟬𝟱. the barn part two

CHAPTER FIVE!the barn part twoseason two / episodes six, seven, eight

CHAPTER FIVE!
the barn part two
season two / episodes six, seven, eight

CHAPTER FIVE!the barn part twoseason two / episodes six, seven, eight

Johnathan stopped Carl who was walking around. "You seen my gun?" He asked the boy who shook his head 'no'. "Well, someone took it, and you stole a gun yesterday."

"It wasn't me. Swear." Carl told Johnathan who nodded before patting the boys shoulder and walking towards Beth who was on the porch of the farm house.

"Give it back." Johnathan said catching the girls attention.

"What?" She asked, pretending she didn't know what he was talking about.

"My gun. I know you have it." Johnathan specified.

"No. You'll kill my family, they just need help." The blonde told him causing Johnathan to sigh.

"I'm not. I want it because I don't want to get eaten in my sleep. Don't you get it?! They are not sick! They're dead, and they will kill you the first chance they get!" Johnathan told her, raising his voice.

"No they aren't!" Beth yelled at him, moving closer so they were face to face. "They aren't!"

"They are, Beth! Now give me my damn gun!" Johnathan yelled back.

Beth walked into the house, and then marched back out after a moment, throwing the pistol at his feet. "There's your stupid gun." She told him before walking back inside, Johnathan walking up to Shane and placing a hand on the man's shoulder before throwing a punch at him, and shoving him to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Shane asked, but it was no used as Johnathan climbed ontop of him and began throwing punch after punch. After a second he was pulled off by Rick, who restrained his arms so he couldn't fight back. Johnathan looked to the side, seeing Beth looking at him from the porch, surrounded by her family.

Johnathan ate his breakfast, glancing at Glenn who stood up and moved so he was in front of Rick and Lori's tent. "Um, guys." Glenn said, trying to get the groups attention. "So...the barn is full of walkers." After he said that every one stopped eating except for Johnathan and made their way to the barn, Johnathan still eating as he followed behind.