𝟬𝟭𝟵. johnathan is self aware

CHAPTER NINETEEN !johnathan is self awareseason three / episode eleven

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
johnathan is self aware
season three / episode eleven

"We're not leaving," Rick told the group firmly, glancing at Johnathan who held Judith and the baby's bottle

"We can't stay here," Hershel argued, Johnathan moving up the stairs to pass Judith to Beth.

"What is there's another sniper?" Maggie questioned. "A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds."

"We can't even go outside," Beth added, taking Judith from Johnathan who moved back down the stairs.

"Not in the daylight." Carol pointed out.

"Rick says we're not running, we're not running." Glenn agreed with Rick.

"No, better to live like rats," Merle spoke up, Johnathan rolling his eyes.

"You got a better idea?" Rick asked, turning his head to look at the man. He was locked in the cafeteria.

"Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day," Merle told him. "But we lost that window, didn't we?"

Rick opened his mouth to speak but Johnathan beat him to it. "Okay, for one, shut the fuck up you Colonel Sanders wannabe. Two, we have armor, we have guns, we can figure out a plan."

Merle gave Johnathan a mock offended look before he continued. "I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now."

"We ain't scared of that prick," Daryl told him, looking down from the balcony.

"Y'all should be," Merle warned. "That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place, shoot, he could just starve us out if he wanted to."

"Let's put him in the other cell block," Maggie suggested her eyes on Merle.

"No. He's got a point." Daryl agreed with his brother.