𝟬𝟮𝟲. johnathan would kill me in my sleep

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX !johnathan would kill me in my sleepseason four / episode eight

johnathan would kill me in my sleep
season four / episode eight

Johnathan stood outside with Michonne and Hershel, despite still feeling weaker than usual, he felt a lot better

Johnathan stood outside with Michonne and Hershel, despite still feeling weaker than usual, he felt a lot better. He helped pour gas over the bodies, Hershel throwing a torch onto it before the three picked up the gas cans and placed them onto the trailer. Johnathan had moved forward before he was struck in the face, the world distorted as he hit the ground. He felt a body drop beside him, but he couldn't bring himself to get up.

Johnathan floated in and out of consciousness, eventually able to keep his eyes open. He looked around his breath hitching as he saw the governor, holding out food, he turned his head, catching sight of Michonne and Hershel. "You should eat. It's gonna be a long day." He threw the food into Johnathan's lap. "Nobody's gonna hurt you."

"I don't believe that," Hershel stated, placing a hand on Johnathan's arm as Johnathan flung the package of food at the governor.

"Well, I don't care." The governor replied, his jaw clenched as he looked at Johnathan.

"Just tell us what this is," Hershel spoke. "Please."

"It isn't personal." The governor told them, Johnathan jerking his head away as the man attempted to bandage the wound on Johnathan's face.

"Then what is it?" Hershel questioned.

"Michonne, I want you to know...Penny, my daughter, she was dead. I know that now. Now, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone. I need the prison, that's it. There are people I need to keep alive. You three are gonna help me take it. No one needs to die." The governor told them, Johnathan looking over at him with a glare.

"You're gonna have to kill me cause I ain't helping you with jack shit," Johnathan spoke, leaning his head against the wall behind him.

"I'm gonna kill you." Michonne threatened the governor.

"No, you won't." He replied.

"I'm gonna take my--" Michonne started, Hershel cutting her off.

"Stop it," Hershel told her. "You want the prison?"