𝟬𝟮𝟵. terminus

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE !terminus season four / episode sixteen

terminus
season four / episode sixteen

Johnathan and Daryl had been walking with Joe's group for a while

Johnathan and Daryl had been walking with Joe's group for a while. It was dark out, and Johnathan could see Michonne and Rick sitting in front of a small fire. Joe stepped out of the woods, placing a pistol to Rick's temple. "Oh, dearie me," Joe spoke, Tony kicking Michonne's sword away from her as she went to grab it, a pistol aimed at her. "You screwed up, asshole. You hear me? You screwed up." Johnathan watched as Dan walked towards the car on the road, Johnathan assuming Carl was in there. "Today is a day of reckoning, sir. Restitution. A balancing of the whole damn universe. Shit, and I was thinking of turning in for the night on New Year's Eve." Joe laughed. "Now who's gonna count down the ball dropper with me, huh? Ten Mississippi. Nine Mississippi. Eight Mississippi."

"Joe!" Daryl exclaimed, walking out of the treeline. Johnathan sighed before following him. "Hold up."

"You're stopping me on eight, Daryl," Joe spoke.

"Just hold up," Daryl repeated.

"This is the guy that killed Lou, so we got nothing to talk about," Harley told Daryl.

"The thing about nowadays is we got nothing but time," Joe told Harley, looking at Daryl and Johnathan. "Say your piece, Daryl."

"These people," Daryl spoke. "you're gonna let 'em go. These are good people."

"Or at least get your creepy ass friend away from the kid," Johnathan stated.

Joe shook his head. "Now, I think Lou would disagree with you on that. And I have no control over Dan. I'll, of course, have to speak for Lou and all 'cause your friend here strangled him in a bathroom."

"You want blood, I get it," Daryl told Joe. Johnathan shrunk into the shadows, ducking behind the car. He heard something hit the ground. "Take it from me, man. Come on."

"This man killed our friend," Joe told Daryl. "You say he's good people. See, now that right there is a lie. It's a lie!"

Johnathan looked between Daryl, who was getting beat by Harley and Billy, and Carl who was getting dragged out of the car and pinned to the ground by Dan. Johnathan made eye contact with Daryl, Daryl nodding his head. Johnathan moved up behind Dan, tapping him on the shoulder. "Dan, Dan, he hasn't even hit puberty yet," Johnathan spoke, mentally grimacing at what he was about to do. "You like minors right? Well, what good is he if he hasn't hit puberty? Come on, I have, and I'm only sixteen. Mess with me instead." Dan looked between Carl and Johnathan before shoving Carl to the side, Johnathan taking his place of being pinned down on his stomach.