𝟬𝟭𝟰. supply run

CHAPTER FOURTEEN !supply runseason three / episode six

CHAPTER FOURTEEN !
supply run
season three / episode six

Everyone sat in the cellblocks cafeteria, the only sound being that of spoons scraping bowls

Everyone sat in the cellblocks cafeteria, the only sound being that of spoons scraping bowls. Johnathan stood against one of the holding cells, holding the baby in his arms. Beth claimed being around a baby would soften him up, she wasn't completely wrong. "Everybody okay?" Rick asked from the door that went into the rest of the prison, his eyes on Johnathan who was smiling down at the baby, the baby's hand wrapped around his finger.

"Yeah, we are," Maggie told him as he walked into the cell block.

"What about you?" Hershel asked him.

"I cleared out the boiler block," Rick told him, Johnathan looking at him in surprise.

"How many were there?" Daryl asked from his seat on the stairs.

"I don't know. A dozen, two dozen." Rick answered. "I have to get back. Just wanted to check on Carl." Rick spoke, patting Carl's back.

"Rick, we can handle taking out the bodies. Ok? You don't have to." Glenn told him, standing from his seat at the round table.

"No, I do," Rick told him, turning his head to look at him. Rick then walked towards Daryl. "Everyone have a gun and a knife?"

"Yeah. We're running low on ammo, though." Daryl told him.

"Maggie, Johnathan, and me were planning on making a run this afternoon," Glenn told Rick. "Found a phone book with some places we can hit, look for bullets and formula."

"We cleared out the generator room. Axel's there trying to fix it in case of emergency. We're gonna sweep the lower levels as well." Daryl spoke, Rick nodding along.

"Good. Good." He told them before turning on his heel and walking out of the cell block, pulling the door closed as he went.

"Rick," Hershel called out, but Rick ignored him, and walked away. Johnathan moved towards Beth, handing the baby to her, and placing a kiss on her temple. Beth handed Johnathan his bowl of food, which he took, taking small bites of it.

Johnathan sat in the backseat of the car, counting his bullets before sliding the magazine back into the gun, putting the gun in the holster that was on his belt as the car pulled to a stop. Johnathan stepped out, his knife in his hand as he closed the car door as quietly as possible.

"Clear outside," Maggie told Glenn and Johnathan.

"All right, let's take a look," Glenn told the two, moving towards the door.

"Hey," Maggie spoke softly, stopping Glenn in his tracks. She placed a kiss on his lips, Johnathan rolling his eyes.

"You two have time for that later," Johnathan told them. "We don't need to be here for too long."

Glenn looked at Johnathan before pulling Maggie into another kiss, this one longer than the last. "It's a beautiful day," Maggie spoke as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Can we please stop dilly-dallying?" Johnathan asked, moving towards the door of the store.

Glenn rolled his eyes before grabbing the bolt cutters from the back seat, moving forward, and cutting the chains that had kept the door closed. Glenn pulled the door open, and the group of three ducked down as a group of birds flew out of the store. Johnathan clicked on his flashlight, holding it in his mouth as he walked around the store, ignoring Glenn and Maggie as he tossed things into his backpack. Batteries, noodles, beans, formula, some baby clothes, bullets. He then looked around for what Beth had asked him to grab, looking at all of the different boxes of menstrual products. He stood there for a moment, finding the ones that Maggie had always grabbed for her when she and Glenn went on runs. He grabbed two boxes shoving them into his backpack before zipping it up.

Johnathan clicked his flashlight off, moving towards the door before crouching down behind a shelf as he heard yelling. The yelling went on for a few moments before there was a gunshot and some more yelling, and then the car drove off. "Shit," Johnathan muttered, standing up and moving towards the door, he saw a woman moving to pick up the basket of formula that Glenn had found. Johnathan grabbed his gun, aiming it at her head. "I don't think so," Johnathan told her, the woman whipping around to face him.

"Are you with the Asian man and the pretty girl?" She asked, taking a step away from him, her hand moving towards the sword on her back.

"Not so fast, lady. What happened to my friends?" Johnathan asked her, moving forward and grabbing the basket of formula.

"A man took them. I know where. I can lead you to him." The woman told him. Johnathan pondered the idea for a moment before speaking.

"Come with me. Try anything and there will be a bullet put through your skull." He threatened, setting his backpack and the basket down and moving past her, stabbing a walker in the head. Johnathan kneeled down beside the walker, cutting open its stomach. The woman watched him as he coated his hands in the walker's blood. He smeared the blood through his hair before smearing it on his face and neck. And then he rubbed it on his arms and shirt, before slinging his backpack over his shoulders, the woman grabbing the basket. "What's your name?" Johnathan asked as the two walked down the road, his knife clutched into his hand.

"Michonne. Now stop talking." Michonne told him, Johnathan rolling his eyes.

"Fine," Johnathan spoke.

The two made their way closer to the prison, leaning against the fence with the walkers. Johnathan watched as Rick made his way towards the fence, pulling his gun out. He made eye contact with Johnathan, who placed a hand on the fence.

AUTHORS NOTE !

i've decided to keep beth alive cause honestly in my head with the way johnathan loves her he wouldn't be able to live without her

also johnathan and michonne are gonna be such a badass duo

i also published a max mayfield fic in case anyones interested

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment