𝟬𝟬𝟲. car crash

CHAPTER SIX !car crashseason two /episodes 8, 9, & 10

CHAPTER SIX !
car crash
season two /episodes 8, 9, & 10

Johnathan stood in the doorway, watching Beth wash dishes

Johnathan stood in the doorway, watching Beth wash dishes. "So if your group leaves, you wouldn't stay?" Maggie asked Glenn.

"I-I hadn't thought about it. I mean, I-I didn't know that- do- do you think this is really the time...to discuss this, I mean?" Glenn stuttered, causing Johnathan to shake his head.

"Well, I'm not really feeling like there's a lot of time for anything," Maggie told him.

"No no, there- there is," Glenn told her. "There is. I mean, I-I- I want-"

Glenn was cut off by Beth falling over, pulling the dish drainer with her. Johnathan was the first one to her, Maggie and Glenn not too far behind as Johnathan picked Beth up and Maggie led him to a bedroom, Johnathan laying her down on the bed.

"Sweetie, can you hear me?" Maggie asked Beth who just laid there staring into space. "What's wrong with her?" Maggie asked Lori as the woman stepped into the room.

"She might be in shock. Where's Hershel?" Lori asked Maggie.

"We can't find him anywhere," Glenn told Lori, the woman looking at Johnathan who was standing by the bed.

After a few moments, Maggie and Glenn left the room, leaving Johnathan with Beth. Johnathan sat on the edge of the bed beside Beth, gently pushing a few strands of hair away from her face. "I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day. It's just a gun and I was being stupid."

Johnathan sat in the passenger seat, his and Lori's gun in his lap as the woman looked at the map. Johnathan looked down at his gun, checking the bullets, he glanced up to see a walker stepping out into the road. "Lori! Lo-" The woman looked up, letting out a yell as she hit the walker. She continued to swerve causing Johnathan to reach over and grab the steering wheel, attempting to straighten out the car, but Lori jerked the wheel causing them to drive into the ditch, the car flipping onto its side. Johnathan's head hit the window, the window shattering as it knocked Johnathan unconscious.