𝟬𝟬𝟳. realization

CHAPTER SEVEN !realization season two / episodes 10 & 11

CHAPTER SEVEN !
realization
season two / episodes 10 & 11

Johnathan sat in the kitchen listening to Maggie and Beth arguing

Johnathan sat in the kitchen listening to Maggie and Beth arguing. "Where's Hershel?" Andrea asked.

"He doesn't want to find out yet," Lori said. "It's a family affair, we'll let them work it out."

"That's working it out?" Andrea asked.

"Oh my god do you ever shut up?!" Johnathan snapped at Andrea.

"When Beth stops fighting, that's when it's time to worry," Lori told Andrea, who was looking at Johnathan with an offended look.

"This could've been handled better," Andrea said, looking away from Johnathan.

"How so?" Johnathan asked her, cutting into the conversation.

"You shouldn't have taken the knife away," Andrea told him.

"Excuse me?" Johnathan asked, moving away from the wall he was leaning on and standing straight.

"You were wrong," Andrea told him. "like Dale taking my gun. That wasn't your decision. She has to choose to live on her own. She has to find her own reasons."

"Do you want him to tie a noose for her?" Lori asked Andrea as Johnathan stepped towards the blonde.

"If she's serious, she'll figure out a way," Andrea told her.

"Listen here you self-centered bitch." Johnathan started, stepping closer so he was in front of her. "If you think for one second, that I will let her kill herself, you're wrong. Just because you fucked Shane doesn't mean you're top boss. No one here gives a shit about you, especially not me, so go worry about your own problems, and I will do as I please." Johnathan smiled before walking out of the room.

"Johnathan! Johnathan!" Lori yelled from the porch of the Greene house, Johnathan looking at the woman who motioned for him to hurry. Johnathan ran up to the Greene house, moving past Lori and following the sound of Maggie yelling. He ended up in Beth's room, the bathroom door shut and Maggie yelling and banging on the door.