𝟬𝟮𝟳. bowman and knife man

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN !bowman and knife manseason four / episodes nine and thirteen

bowman and knife man
season four / episodes nine and thirteen

Johnathan and Michonne walked through the woods, each holding a walker on a rope, the walkers' arms and jaws missing

Johnathan and Michonne walked through the woods, each holding a walker on a rope, the walkers' arms and jaws missing. Johnathan stumbled slightly, his body weak from being sick and lack of food and water since being sick. They broke out of the treeline, Michonne stopping which caused Johnathan to stop as well. Michonne looked down at the ground, Johnathan following her line of sight. Muddy footprints on the road. They were shaped like cowboy boots. Rick.

They had walked for a while, finding a car to rest in. Johnathan sat in the back seat, the sun was up now. He hadn't gotten a lot of sleep, he had too much to think about. He watched as Michonne began breathing heavily, reaching forward and gently placing a hand on her shoulder. Michonne shot up, Johnathan jumping back. She looked back at him, Johnathan raising his hands in defense. "You good?" He asked, Michonne just nodded.

They had ditched the car and had been walking through the forest for a while, there were quite a few walkers following them, and Johnathan just clutched the knife that had been dropped in front of him. Michonne eyed the walkers, Johnathan glancing around at them in case he needed to defend himself.

They had been walking for hours when Michonne began looking around at all of the walkers, and it was obvious she was holding back tears. She began staring at a female walker before she panicked and killed it. Walkers began swarming the two, Johnathan just watching as Michonne killed every single one. Her sword stopped a few inches away from his face, Johnathan taking a step back. Michonne turned to the walkers on ropes and swung her sword, decapitating them. Michonne began stumbling around before she began sobbing. And Johnathan stood there, waiting for her to be done before they walked back to the road, following the tracks from Rick, and who Johnathan could only assume to be, Carl.

Michonne and Johnathan had followed the tracks, walking into a restaurant, and saw a dead walker on the floor. Michonne moved over to the walker, looking at it before turning to walk out, she looked at the floor, stopping before sliding down the wall. "Mike," Michonne spoke, beginning to cry. "I miss you."

"I'll, uh, give you a minute," Johnathan spoke, stepping outside of the restaurant and beginning to walk down the road.

Was he leaving her? Yes. Was it a douchebag move? Yes. Did he care? Absolutely not.

Johnathan had been walking for days, covered in dirt and walker blood. He didn't know where he was going, he was just trying to find Beth. "I guess stumbling around by myself wasn't the brightest idea," Johnathan muttered, stabbing a walker in the head before continuing to make his way through the woods. "Oh, look, talking to myself like a damn maniac." He brought his knife down into another walker's head.

He stumbled out of the tree line, eyes going wide as he came face to face with a crossbow. "Johnathan?" Daryl asked, lowering the crossbow.

"Uh, yeah, who else?" Johnathan retorted, looking at Daryl in surprise as Daryl pulled him into a hug. "Um, hello to you too," Johnathan said, patting the man's back awkwardly.

"I was with Beth," Daryl told him, pulling away from the slightly awkward hug.

"What?" Johnathan questioned.

"I was with Beth," Daryl repeated. "We got caught in a crowd, and she ran, and then someone took her." Daryl dropped his crossbow, sitting on the pavement of the road. Johnathan sighed, sitting down beside him.

They had been sitting there for a while when footsteps came walking over to them. "Well, lookit here." A voice spoke from above them, Johnathan's eyes casting around at the multiple pairs of shoes. He counted six. They stood in a circle around Daryl and himself. One of the men stepped closer to Daryl, Daryl swinging his fist and knocking the man in the mouth before standing up, grabbing his crossbow, and aiming it at the man. Johnathan stood his knife clutched tightly in his hand as he and Daryl stood back to back. The other men cocked their guns, aiming for Daryl or Johnathan. "Damn it, hold up!" The man that Daryl had punched said. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was the leader.

"I'm claiming the vest, and pretty boy's necklace." The one holding a genesis bow, aiming at Johnathan spoke.

"Too bad you aren't getting my necklace," Johnathan told him, reaching up to tuck the ring under his shirt. That necklace now meant more to him than anything he had, which wasn't anything besides quite literally the clothes on his back, and the knife in his hand.

"I like the necklace, and them wings." The man smiled, Johnathan rolling his eyes.

"Hold up." The man on the ground repeated. Johnathan couldn't see what was going on, but he heard the man laughing. And then he heard shuffling, indicating the man had stood up. "A bowman and a knife man. I respect that. See, a man with a rifle, he could have been some kind of photographer or soccer coach back in the day. But a bowman's a bowman through and through. And a knife man isn't afraid to get into a little scuffle. What you got there, a hundred and fifty-pound draw weight? I'll be donkey-licked if that don't fire at least three hundred feet per second." The man whistled. "And a police-issued knife. Those are hard to find. Bet it's real sharp. I've been looking for weapons like those. Of course, I'd want one with a bit more ammo." Johnathan assumed those words were directed towards Daryl. "And minus the oblongata stains."

The man in front of Johnathan laughed. "Get yourselves into some trouble?"

"You pull that trigger, or swing that knife, these boys are gonna drop you several times over. That what you want? Come on, fellas, suicide is stupid. Why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people?" It was silent for a minute before the man spoke again. "Name's Joe."

"Daryl," Daryl told him, lowering his crossbow. Johnathan rolled his eyes, slowly lowering his knife. "That's Johnathan."

The two looked around at the group for a moment, Joe nodding at them. One of the men there looked at Johnathan, and it made his skin crawl. "Fucking perv," Johnathan muttered, barely loud enough for himself to hear as he and Daryl followed the men. Johnathan chose to stay close to Daryl.

AUTHORS NOTE !

ive been awake for over 24 hours lol

bro i watched vol 2 of stranger things right after it came out and i am not ok

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment