𝟬𝟮𝟴. claimed

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT !claimedseason four / episode fifteen

claimed
season four / episode fifteen

Johnathan leaned against a tree, a knife in his hand as he slept

Johnathan leaned against a tree, a knife in his hand as he slept. He was woken up by the sound of growling and cans clanging together. "I got it." One man said, but before he had even had the chance to stand up Johnathan was slamming his knife into the walker's skull.

"Looks like that robin hood cat cut out on us after all." A different man spoke, Johnathan looked around to see Daryl gone. He shook his head in disbelief and let out a small scoff. Daryl wouldn't leave him with a bunch of strangers, would he? "I didn't think he had the sack to go out on his own."

"He don't. Dude left his stuff here." A different man spoke. Johnathan sighed in relief, if Daryl left his stuff, that means he was coming back. Unless the guys killed him, and Johnathan's next. "Probably just stepped out to drop a morning deuce."

The group of men watched Johnathan, who slid out from under the tin cans and barbed wire, pulling the walker back before crouching down beside it. Johnathan raised his knife, stabbing into the walker's stomach and dragging the knife down. He set his knife down on his pants leg, reaching his hands into the walker's stomach and smearing the blood through his hair and on his neck. "Crazy." One of the men murmured.

"So what's the plan, Daryl?" Joe asked, Johnathan walking at the back of the group from a distance.

"How so?" Daryl asked, glancing back at Johnathan.

"You're with us now, but you ain't soon?" Joe questioned.

"Yep," Daryl replied.

"So what's the plan?" Joe repeated.

Johnathan watched them closely, choosing to stay at the back of the group, behind Daryl, so he could grab Daryl and bolt if they needed to. These men were weird and made him uncomfortable. He didn't want to be with them any longer than he had to.

"Just, uh, looking for the right place is all," Daryl responded.

"Oh, we ain't good enough for you, huh?" Joe asked, glancing back at Johnathan. "Definitely not good enough for your little buddy."