𝟬𝟭𝟴. freaking merle dixon

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !freaking merle dixonseason three / episode ten

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !
freaking merle dixon
season three / episode ten

Johnathan sat in front of Hershel, the old man shining a light in his eyes

Johnathan sat in front of Hershel, the old man shining a light in his eyes. "You have a minor concussion." The old man told him, Johnathan nodding. "Probably explains why you've been feeling lightheaded."

"Fu--" Johnathan cut himself off as he looked at Hershel. "Freaking Merle Dixon," Johnathan muttered. Hershel smiled at him, patting his shoulder before allowing Johnathan to stand. "Thank you." Johnathan smiled at the man before the two walked into the cafeteria.

Glenn and Carl were both crouched down, Glenn drawing on the floor with chalk. "Now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn pointed to a place on the drawing, Johnathan looked at the drawing, gathering that it was a map.

"Yeah." Carl nodded.

"We secured this," Glenn stated.

Carl pointed to a place on the map before dragging his finger along it. "He thought he came through here."

Glenn sighed. "Means there's another breach." Johnathan could tell Glenn was stressed. He was taking the role as their temporary leader with Rick chasing ghosts and Daryl being M.I.A with Merle. "Okay. The whole front of the prison is unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men."

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth asked, looking at Glenn. "Maybe you scared him off."

Johnathan opened his mouth to speak but Michonne's voice cut him off. "He had a fish tank full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming."

"Yeah, he probably jerked his shit to them too," Johnathan spoke, Michonne looking over at him in amusement.

"We should hit him now," Glenn spoke up.

"What?" Beth asked, glancing over at Johnathan who seemed to be agreeing with Glenn,

"He won't be expecting it," Glenn explained. "We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."