𝟬𝟯𝟬. revenge and reunions

CHAPTER THIRTY !revenge and reunionsseason five / episode one

CHAPTER THIRTY !
revenge and reunions
season five / episode one

Johnathan sat against the wall of the train car, a blank expression on his face

Johnathan sat against the wall of the train car, a blank expression on his face. Everyone around him was making makeshift weapons, but Johnathan didn't bother. They were probably all going to die anyway. There was yelling from outside, but Johnathan didn't flinch, didn't even move. He had given up.

Someone sat down beside him, Johnathan not bothering to look at him. "So, John, what was your life like before the apocalypse?"

"It's Johnathan." Johnathan corrected, glancing at the blonde girl who was beside him. He didn't like looking at her, the blonde of her hair reminded him of Beth. He didn't even know if Beth was alive. "Nobody calls me John." Nobody but Beth.

"Oh." The blonde sighed. "Sorry. But you didn't answer my question."

"I was a high school student," Johnathan replied, hoping that would be enough for the blonde girl to go away. She was nice enough, but Johnathan didn't care to speak to her.

"How old do you think you are?" She asked, Johnathan looking over at her in annoyance.

"Addy, leave the boy alone." Rosita chastised. Addison stood up, walking back over to Rosita.

"All right, got four of them pricks coming our way," Daryl informed them.

"Y'all know what to do," Rick spoke, everyone getting into position. "Go for their eyes first. Then their throats."

"Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now." A man spoke from outside of the train car. Johnathan just sat in his place against the wall.

The roof of the car was opened and something was dropped inside. "Move!" Abraham shouted. Johnathan stood, trying to get away from the smoke as he began coughing.

Johnathan mentally cursed himself as his hands were tied behind his back and a gag was placed into his mouth before he was hauled to his feet. He was led inside of a building, being pushed down to his knees in front of a metal trough. He looked around, seeing he was between Glenn and a few random men. Johnathan watched as they hit a blonde man over the head with a metal bat before slitting his throat. Some of the men on his left began screaming and panicking. Well, shit. They moved on to the next man, doing the same thing to him as they did to the blonde man. And then the next man. There was only one more man before they were at Johnathan.