𝟬𝟭𝟬. survivors

CHAPTER TEN !survivorsseason three / episode two

CHAPTER TEN !
survivors
season three / episode two

CHAPTER TEN !survivorsseason three / episode two

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl asked.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the prisoners asked.

"Daryl. He's bleeding out. We gotta go back." Rick told Daryl before turning to Maggie and giving her orders.

"Why don't you come out of there?" Daryl asked. "Slow and steady."

"What happened to him?" One of the prisoners asked. Johnathan assumed he was the leader.

"He got bit." Daryl answered.

"Bit?" The guy asked, pulling out a gun.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now." Daryl told him. The guy pointing his gun between T-dog and Johnathan who both pulled guns. "Nobody needs to get hurt."

"You have medical supplies?" Glenn asked, not waiting for an answer as he went into the room that they were in.

"Whoa, where do you think you're going?" One of the other prisoners asked.

"Who the hell are you people, anyway?" The leader asked.

"Don't look like no rescue team." The red headed prisoner asked.

"If it's a rescue team you're waiting for, don't." Johnathan told them.

"Johnathan, the door." Rick told him as him and Glenn got Hershel onto a cart.

"Don't open that." The prisoner told him, but Johnathan ignored him and stuffed his gun into his waistband before using the fire poker that was in the door to stab the walker in the head with. They navigated their way through the halls quickly, trying to get Hershel back to their cellblock.

"Open the door! It's Hershel!" Rick yelled, Carl unlocking the door and Johnathan going in first.

"Daddy!" Beth yelled, Johnathan putting an arm in front of her to stop her.

They pushed Hershel into a cell and Johnathan helped get Hershel onto the bed as everyone around him spoke. "Is he gonna die?" Beth asked him, Johnathan turning to her and cupping her cheeks.

"No, sweetheart. He's gonna be okay. C'mon you don't need to see this." Johnathan told her, pulling her to their cell. Johnathan sat down on the edge of the bed, Beth standing between his legs with his hands on her waist. "He's gonna be okay." Johnathan repeated.

"What happened?" Beth asked, her voice shaky.

"We ran into a bunch of walkers and got seperated from Glenn and Maggie and when we went to look for them a walker we thought was dead bit him, so then Glenn and I basically carried him to this room and Rick cut it off. And there's prisoners, alive ones. I don't know how dangerous they are, so stay in this part of the cellblock." Johnathan told her, standing up when he heard voices. "Hershel's gonna be okay. I'll be right back." Beth simply nodded, watching him walk out of the cell.

Johnathan walked into the other room, his gun already raised. "There ain't nothing for you here. Why don't you go back to your own sandbox?" Daryl asked them.

"Hey, everyone relax. There's no need for this." Rick said, trying to de-escalate the situation.

"How many of you are in there?" The leader asked.

"Too many for you to handle." Rick told him.

"You guys rob a bank or something?" The prisoner asked causing Johnathan to laugh. "Why don't you take him to a hospital?"

"Because there are no hospitals...or banks." Johnathan told him, an amused smile on his face.

"What?" The prisoner asked.

"How long have you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asked him.

"Going on like ten months." The prisoner answered.

"A riot broke out. Never seen anything like it." The biggest prisoner told them.

"Attica on speed, man." The red head prisoner said.

"Ever heard about dudes going cannibal, dying, coming back to life? Crazy." The shortest prisoner told them.

"One guard looked out for us, locked us up in the cafeteria. Told us sit tight, threw me this piece, said he'd be right back." The leader told them.

"Yeah, and that was two hundred and ninety two days ago." The second biggest prisoner chimed in.

"94 according to my calcula--" The red head tried to say but was cut off by the leader.

"Shut up!"

"We were thinking that the army or the national gaurd should be showing up any day now." The second biggest prisoner said.

"There is no army." Rick stated.

"What do you mean?"

"There's no government, no hospitals, no police. It's all gone." Rick told them.

"For real?" The red head asked.

"Serious." Rick answered.

"What about my moms?" The biggest one asked.

"My kids? And my old lady? Yo, you got a cell phone or something that we can call our families?" The second biggest one asked.

"You just don't get it, do you?" Daryl asked.

"No phones, no computers. As far as we can see, at least half the population has been wiped out. Probably more." Rick told them.

"Ain't not way."

"See for yourself." Rick told him.

After that Johnathan went back into the cell block, going to the cell that Hershel was in. It was touch and go for a while, but he ended up being okay, just like Johnathan had said. He wasn't completely sure of his words, but he knew Beth would be crushed if her father died because Johnathan wasn't paying attention. So he had to at least try to be optimistic. And he turned out to be just fine.

AUTHORS NOTE !

so sorry for the lack of updates, things have been kinda hard for me lately like i just started dating this guy and i started pulling away cause i was scared of getting hurt and then his mom found out im an atheist and restricted my number so im upset but anyways im still trying to update because i enjoy writing

thank you for reading and dont forget to vote and comment