𝟬𝟯𝟴. remember

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT !remember season five / episode twelve

remember
season five / episode twelve

A trash can fell over, Daryl shot an opossum just as the gate opened

A trash can fell over, Daryl shot an opossum just as the gate opened. Daryl picked it up, looking at the guy who opened the gate. "We brought dinner."

Johnathan chuckled quietly, the guy looking at all of them in disgust, it made Johnathan's laughter stop, and an annoyed look replaced the small smile he held.

"It's okay," Aaron told the guy who had opened the gate. "Come on in, guys."

Johnathan lightly squeezed Beth's hand as they entered, the last time they had gone into a community that was supposed to be safe, they were locked into a train car and almost eaten. The gate was closed behind them, Johnathan watching as it was pushed closed. "Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons." The guy who had opened the gate told them. "Stay, you hand them over."

"Guess I'm not staying then. Last time we were forced to hand over our weapons, we were almost turned into hamburgers." Johnathan spoke, moving towards the gate to walk out. He wasn't staying if he couldn't have his weapons. They thought the prison was safe, and look what happened. Beth grabbed his shirt, stopping him.

"We don't know if we want to stay," Rick told the guy.

"It's fine, Nicholas." Aaron turned to the man, Nicholas.

"If we were gonna use them, we would have started already," Rick informed.

"Let them talk to Deanna first," Aaron told Nicholas who was staring them down with an uneasy expression.

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham asked.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place," Aaron informed them. "Rick, why don't you start?"

A walker was snarling behind them which caused them all to turn. "Sasha," Rick spoke, Sasha turned and raised her gun, shooting the walker in the head. Rick turned back to Aaron and Nicholas. "It's a good thing we're here."