𝟬𝟭𝟱. johnathan wants a katana

CHAPTER FIFTEEN !johnathan wants a katanaseason three / episode 7

CHAPTER FIFTEEN !
johnathan wants a katana
season three / episode 7

Rick continued to stared at the two, it looked like he was wondering if Johnathan was actually there

Rick continued to stared at the two, it looked like he was wondering if Johnathan was actually there. Johnathan watched as Hershel, Beth, and Carl made their way towards the fence, the baby in Beth's arms as Carl ran forward the with keys. Michonne touched her leg before placing her hand back onto the fence. The walkers began to turn towards Michonne and Johnathan. "Seriously?!" Johnathan muttered, Michonne stumbling over herself as she attempted to swing her sword at the walkers.

Johnathan moved forward, driving his knife into ones skull before moving onto the next. Michonne ended up falling to the ground, Johnathan grabbing her sword before swinging it around, taking off multiple walkers heads. There were mutiple gunshots going off around him, and Johnathan grabbing Michonne's back, sliding his knife into the sheath on his belt before grabbing the basket of formula. Johnathan swung the sword at walkers, killing them as Rick moved over to Michonne. "Is she bit?" Hershel questioned.

"No, she was shot." Johnathan answered, setting his stuff down along with Michonne's bag and her sword before he stepped out, picking up Michonne to bring her inside.

"What are you doing?" Rick questioned him.

"Look, she knows where Glenn and Maggie are. We need her." Johnathan told Rick, moving towards the other side of the fence. "Are you guys coming, or?" He asked Rick and Carl, who moved back inside of the fence, Carl locking it back.

"What happened to Glenn and Maggie?" Hershel asked watching Johnathan lay Michonne down on the gravel and throw both bags over his shoulder and slide the sword into the holder before picking her up once more. Carl grabbed the basket of formula and Johnathan nodded to him in thanks.

"We were at the store, and I was still inside, grabbing something for Beth, and when I went to walk out there was yelling and a gunshot went off and more yelling and then Merle took Glenn and Maggie." Johnathan spoke, walking towards the prison.

"Did you just say Merle?" Rick asked.

"Yeah. I could tell because of his voice." Johnathan said, pushing open the door to the cell block. "Carl, get a blanket. Beth get water and towels."