𝟬𝟯𝟱. what happened and whats going on

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE !what happened and whats going onseason five / episode nine

what happened and whats going on
season five / episode nine

Johnathan didn't miss the glares Addison had been sending Beth since the group had all been together again

Johnathan didn't miss the glares Addison had been sending Beth since the group had all been together again. But he was sick and tired of it. Which is why he and Beth took their own car. "Why couldn't we just ride in the other car with everyone else?" Beth questioned, looking over at Johnathan whose head rested in his hand, his elbow against the door, his other hand on the steering wheel. Beth had cleaned the blood off of him, both wearing clean clothes.

"Because I don't want to be in the same car as Addison." Johnathan glanced over at her, glancing back to the road a moment later.

"Why not? She seems nice." Beth said, Johnathan scoffing at that.

"She tried to get me to sleep with her, and when I told her that I had a girlfriend she kept trying to tell me you were dead. She's not nice." Johnathan moved the hand his head was in, placing it on the steering wheel, moving the hand that was previously on the steering wheel, and placing it on Beth's knee. He glanced over at the blonde once more. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," Beth told him, a smile on her face as she placed a hand on top of Johnathan's, interlocking their fingers together.

Johnathan pulled his and Beth's car to a stop behind the car with everyone else inside of it. "This is good," Rick spoke as Johnathan and Beth climbed out of their car. "Through the trees, it might just look like part of the wreck." Rick looked at the car behind him as a walker began snarling and hitting the window of the car.

"It's this way," Noah told Rick, pointing behind him. Noah turned, leading the way to the place Noah's group was supposedly at.

Johnathan held Beth's hand, a content smile on his face as she moved their hands back and forth. He rolled his eyes as Addison looked at them before stomping past them. He wished she would just disappear. She reminded him of one of the mean girls in high school, that acted like stuck-up bitches when they didn't get what they want.