𝟬𝟭𝟭. attack

CHAPTER ELEVEN !attackseason three / episode three and four

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
attack
season three / episode three and four

CHAPTER ELEVEN !attackseason three / episode three and four

"Daddy, don't push yourself," Beth told her father.

"What else and I going to do?" Hershel asked, pulling himself up so he was standing. "I can't stand looking up at that bottom of that bunk anymore--" Hershel fell to the side a little bit, Johnathan, Lori, and Beth making sure he didn't fall. After a moment he began trying to walk again. "You know, I think I'm pretty steady."

"That's a good start. Want to take a rest?" Lori asked.

"Rest?" Hershel asked. "Let's go for a little stroll. Once they had made it to the exit Johnathan had pushed open the metal door, Lori walked backward down the stairs with Johnathan and Beth on either side of Hershel to make sure he didn't fall. "You cleared all those bodies out? It's starting to look like a place we could really live in." Hershel said, looking around the yard.

"Hey, you watch your step," Lori told him. "Last thing we need is you falling."

"You're doing great, Daddy," Beth told him.

"Yeah you're one tough son of a--" Johnathan went to say but was cut off by Hershel.

"Watch your mouth." He told Johnathan.

"Yes sir," Johnathan said.

"Ready to race, Hershel?" Carl asked.

"Give me another day. I'll take you on." Hershel told the boy.

Everything was quiet for a moment before Carl was yelling. "Walkers! Look out!"

Johnathan turned to Beth, leading both the girl and her father into a fenced-in space. "John, behind you!" Beth yelled. Johnathan turned, kicking the walker down the stairs. "Come on," Beth told him.

"You two lock yourselves in here," Johnathan told them before making his way down the stairs shoving the walker that was at the bottom away from him. Johnathan watched as Lori, Carl, and Maggie went into the cell block and T-dog closed the gate but got bit. Johnathan shot the walker that bit T-dog before following him and Carol. Johnathan had gotten separated from the two, an alarm going off. Johnathan pulled a walker into the cell he was in, stabbing it in the head before cutting open its stomach, smearing the blood all over his face, neck, arms, and shirt. He hoped this would work. The walkers in the prison were starved, he was worried they would be able to sniff him out. So he held his knife in his hand and slipped out into the hallway, blending in with the walkers, he didn't know where he was, so this was his best option to figure out how to get back to the cellblock.

He saw Daryl, Rick, and a prisoner go into the control room, pushing forward in the group of walkers to slide through the doorway when Daryl let the walkers push the door open. Daryl went to stab him in the head, but Johnathan pushed his hand away. "Relax, it's just me."

Johnathan heard yelling and a clang, following Daryl to the source of the sound. He saw Oscar pick up Rick's gun and point it in the direction of Rick and the short prisoner that they all thought was dead. "Shoot him! We can take back this prison. What are you waiting for? Do it! It's our house. Shoot him!" Oscar moved the gun slightly and pulled the trigger, shooting the short prisoner in the head. He held the gun for a moment before flipping it over and holding the handle towards Rick. Rick grabbed it before flipping the generators off.

"Let's go," Rick told them.

They moved through the prison, finding Glenn and Axel before they turned a corner and saw walkers eating T-dog's body. Johnathan sighed before pulling out his gun and shooting the two walkers and then T-dog. Daryl picked up Carol's scarf before they were exiting the inside of the prison. "Hershel!" Rick called.

"You didn't find them?" Hershel asked.

"We thought maybe they came back out here. We did find Johnathan though." Glenn told him, Beth looking at Johnathan who was covered in blood.

"What about T? Carol?" Hershel asked.

"We got separated. They didn't make it." Johnathan told him.

"That doesn't mean the others didn't. We're going back. Daryl and Glenn, you come with--" Rick was cut off by the sound of a baby crying. Johnathan turned his head to see Maggie and Carl. Maggie had a baby in her hands which were covered in blood, and Carl's hands were at his side, a grim look on his face. Rick dropped his ax and moved towards Maggie who was crying. "Where--where is she? Where is she?"

When Maggie didn't answer Rick moved towards the prison. "No, Rick. No." Maggie tried to stop him.

Rick looked at Carl before he started crying. "Oh, no. No! No!" Rick fell to the ground sobbing and Johnathan looked down. He wasn't the biggest fan of Lori, but he felt bad for Carl and Rick.

AUTHORS NOTE !

im mostly writing for my rafe cameron fic right now but once im done this one will be my main focus and then so on and so on, yk?

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment