𝟬𝟬𝟰. the barn

CHAPTER FOUR !the barnseason two / episode four, some of five

CHAPTER FOUR !
the barn
season two / episode four, some of five

CHAPTER FOUR !the barnseason two / episode four, some of five

"All right, everyone's getting new search grids today. If she made it as far as the farmhouse Daryl found, she might have gone further east than we've been so far." Rick told them as they huddled around the hood of a car.

"I'd like to help." A boy said as he walked up to the group, Johnathan looked the boy up and down before scoffing. "I know the area pretty well and stuff." The boy said once the group looked at him.

"Hershel's okay with this?" Rick asked him.

"Yeah yeah. He said I should ask you." The boy told him. Johnathan was pretty sure he had a 'J' name too, but he wasn't quite sure what it was.

"All right then. Thanks."

"Nothing about what Daryl found screams Sophia to me." Shane chimed in. "Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse." He told them.

"Anybody includes her, right?" Johnathan asked, doing the opposite of Shane because he knew it pissed Shane off.

"Whoever slept in that cupboard was no bigger than yay-high," Daryl told them, putting a hand right below his chest to show how tall the person was.

"It's a good lead," Andrea said.

"Maybe we'll pick up her trail again," Rick said.

"No maybe about it. I'm gonna borrow a horse, head up to this ridge right here, take a bird's eye view of the whole grid." Daryl told them, pointing to a place on the map. "If she's up there I'll spot her."

"Good idea," T-dog told him. "Maybe you'll see your chupacabra up there too."

"Chupacabra?" Rick asked.

"You never heard this?" Dale asked. "Our first night in camp, Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him of a time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a chupacabra."

"Still waiting for the chupacabra," Johnathan told Rick.

The 'J' name boy laughed causing Daryl to look at him. "What are you braying at, jackass?" Daryl asked him.