Chapter 21 - Unagi

- Third POV -

Katara is sitting beside a cup filled with water and moving her left hand over the cup, bending the water inside it meanwhile Mizuki is packing the bags. Katara is looking concentrated at the water until Aang walks in.

"Hey, remember how Unagi almost got me yesterday?" Says Aang confidently. Katara slants her eyes in annoyance, which Aang can't see. Katara continues to practice her bending.

"Yeah, I do" Answers Mizuki uninterested.

"Well, I'm gonna go ride it now. It's gonna be real dangerous" Brags Aang. Mizuki continues to clean up the room.

"Good for you" Says Katara who's still not looking at Aang.

"You're not going to stop me?" Asks Aang surprised, Mizuki sighs in response.

"Nope. Have fun" Replies Mizuki who just finished packing the bags and leaves the room.

"I will" Snaps Aang while crossing his arms.

"Great" Sighs Katara.

"I know it's great" Says Aang who is annoyed at Katara's lack of interest.

"I'm glad you know" Replies Katara irritated.

"I'm glad you're glad" Argues Aang back as he glares at Katara.

"Good!" Katara loses control over the water and it splashes back into the bowl. She balls her fists in annoyance.

"Fine!" Shouts Aang who angrily waves his arms around. He angrily turns around to walk out of the door. Before he leaves, however, he already glances back to Katara with a sorrowful expression on his face. Right after he leaves the room, Katara crosses her arms and glances at the door, looking sad as well. She looks away from the door with a combination of annoyance and regret written on her face.

❀❀❀

Sokka's performing some exercises with a fan under the watchful eyes of Suki.

"You're not going to master it in one day. Even I'm not that good" States Suki.

"I think I'm starting to get it" Answers Sokka as he performs a series of well executed moves with his fan.

"Tah!" Shouts Sokka. As a last move, he closes the fan on throws it out of the dojo. The object flies straight into a tree, knocking down some of snow that had gathered on its branches. Mizuki who was walking not to far away from the dojo looks confused at the tree. Did a fan just fly into the tree? Suki peeks her head around the door to look at the tree before turning back to Sokka.

"It's not about strength. Our technique is about using your opponents force against them. Loosen up" Suki retracts her own fan from her belt and points it at Sokka, who takes on a battle position.

"Think of the fan as an extension of your arm. Wait for an opening and then..." Suki charges Sokka, but he manages to evade her attack and uses the momentum of her speed against her, knocking her on her behind, much to her surprise.

"Hmm..." Sokka looks surprised, but quickly crosses his arms and gives Suki a smug look.

"I fell on purpose to make you feel better!" Says Suki as she quickly gets up with an irritated look on her face. Suddenly Sokka turns around to see Mizuki entering the dojo. He starts to smile broadly.

"Mizuki! Did you see that?!" He exclaims happily. Mizuki giggles slightly and nods her head. Suki turns around to face Mizuki and gasps in shock. Suki looked at the beautiful girl standing in front of her.

"Are you Sokka's girlfriend?" Asks Suki curiously, Sokka immediately starts blushing. Mizuki blinks surprised at Suki's question.

"She's not my-!" Shouts Sokka but he gets cut off by Suki.